• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

No info since the email about the second run bags not meeting his standards. Well, team members have the new ones and now he is bringing some to the Euro Open and will have some others at Am Worlds. Meanwhile, the preorder people keep getting the shaft. Nice work Grip EQ!

Have fun in Europe on our dime!

You didn't sign up for the donation? There was clearly that extra box to check right before you got done. I figured I help him out

Shirts and bags on the way next week.................

I've been pretty patient and quiet with this. I work at for an aerospace manufacturer, so I understand delays. But now this is starting to feel like a big scam.

I sent Justin an email asking about the order status for the DD preorders, back in mid-June (this was my first contact with him). I got a response about a week later, telling me to expect my bag at the beginning of July. Its now July, and I have heard nothing. So, I send him an email yesterday to tell him about an address change and requesting an update. The response I recieve is "We have several shipments coming over the next few weeks with which I hope to be able to start taking care of the DD orders and the waiting list".

WTF!!!

I may be enlisting the help of my girlfriend/attorney soon.

I am going to be really pissed off if I hear that he is selling bags at Worlds before the preorders are filled!

umm prepared to be pissed... directly from grip eq website
"It is worthy of note that there will be a very limited supply of bags available on a waiting list free, first-come, first-served basis at our Flymart booth at the Amateur World Championships in Rochester, NY on Tues, July 26th and to our Euro disc golf friends at the European Open!"

umm prepared to be pissed... directly from grip eq website
"It is worthy of note that there will be a very limited supply of bags available on a waiting list free, first-come, first-served basis at our Flymart booth at the Amateur World Championships in Rochester, NY on Tues, July 26th and to our Euro disc golf friends at the European Open!"

I saw that. But, I will wait to see what happens. So far, it is hard to believe anything on that website.

wow...that is some HORRIBLE customer service...

if i ordered a grip and didnt receive it...yet they have on-hand bags being sold right now...i'd be livid!

I would prob just go up to Rochester, grab my bag, and walk away. problem solved. if the mindset is "i paid for it, i waited for it, and they are trying to up sales outside of the waitlist" i would be pissed too, pissed enough to take a trip to Am Worlds and grab 'my' bag

Someone needs to teach this kid a lesson,that sounds violent,but there definitely has to be some legality issues here.

I get pissed reading this thread and I didn't even purchase one.

Got this on July 1st:

J@ said:
Hi all,
You are receiving this because I've got great news for you! I just got back from the warehouse where I inspected your replacement bags and I am EXTREMELY pleased to say that I am very impressed with them! We will be shipping them out next week and I want to include your promised tee shirt with your replacement.

Please respond ASAP with your Tee Shirt size and we will get you set up next week!

Thanks for your patience, I'm quite confident that you will find our work to be worth the wait.
J@

--

May your discs spin true,

I think this was just for the first run replacement bags. Not sure about the DD preorders....couple more months maybe???

He said that mine was going out tomorrow, but I decided to wait one more week for a 2 tone. Whats 1 more week?

wow this trainwreck is still slowly crashing? What a joke. J@ needed to do a course on small business before he got into this.

My Mahal and I have never been happier. Glad I pulled the trigger on Mystery Ranch and decided no to pre-order a bag from grip

Pre-Order money should not be used for start up and operating funds.

This thing almost looks like a Ponzi scheme

Just noticed an email from Friday and the bag and shirt should be arriving Wednesday for me. It'll be a good day for myself and the buddy of mine who I'm giving the old bag to. No more needing to borrow a starter bag or using his duffel bag.