• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Grip EQ large bag

and to the panda, the vinyl comes off if you peeel it off. it cant penetrate the weave of the fabric enough to stick perminantly. its stick good enough that its not gonna come off unless you pic it off. at least the white anyway, i did orange too and it didnt stick wirth beans

Does anyone know how often they restock the special edition colors?

I want a jade bag but I'm not really patient enough to wait months and months :\

and to the panda, the vinyl comes off if you peeel it off. it cant penetrate the weave of the fabric enough to stick perminantly. its stick good enough that its not gonna come off unless you pic it off. at least the white anyway, i did orange too and it didnt stick wirth beans

Thank you. I haven't had time to do it yet but it's good to know

^^^ awesome. those pockets dont fit a hoodie but if you wear thermal shirts or windbreaker/golf shirts they fit just dandy.
Really? I keep a hoodie in mine... Not the heaviest one I could find, but still more than adequate.

New bag

Just received my new 2-tone grip yesterday. Man this bag is really nice in person!

Two 25oz insulated stainless water bottles fit perfectly, and the bag felt good on. I didn't have time to fully load it up yet though, so after I get a few rounds on it I will comment on how well it rides and functions.

Still planning to use my fade crunch for quick single rounds and short courses. The grip will be for 2 round days, and visiting new courses, since I like to carry more plastic for the unknown.

Just received my new 2-tone grip yesterday. Man this bag is really nice in person!

Two 25oz insulated stainless water bottles fit perfectly, and the bag felt good on. I didn't have time to fully load it up yet though, so after I get a few rounds on it I will comment on how well it rides and functions.

Still planning to use my fade crunch for quick single rounds and short courses. The grip will be for 2 round days, and visiting new courses, since I like to carry more plastic for the unknown.

I've been carrying mine for a week now and I'm very happy I bought it. It's not heavy at all and it's very easy to get on and off.

You're going to love it when you use it and not want to go back to any other bag. Even for short rounds you can use it because of it's weight and easy access on and off your back.

You're going to love it when you use it and not want to go back to any other bag. Even for short rounds you can use it because of it's weight and easy access on and off your back.

yea I pretty much use mine for all rounds unless I'm only taking a few discs. :clap:

LOVE THIS THING!

Really? I keep a hoodie in mine... Not the heaviest one I could find, but still more than adequate.

I wear a size small and can't get a small DD hoodie in the side pocket. without having either part hanging out or having it zipped half way (or both). I love the bag though, best DG purchase I have made yet!

I wear a size small and can't get a small DD hoodie in the side pocket. without having either part hanging out or having it zipped half way (or both). I love the bag though, best DG purchase I have made yet!

Yea I have same issue. I can easily get an XL wind breaker in it but a hoodie is out of the question.

I get all of this stuff into mine with no problem. That's a lightweight L Hoodie in the picture btw.

photo-5.jpg

true dat! unless im playing with a handfull of disc, i use my grip everytime now. i have a brand new mojo sitting because the grips getting all the love. poor mojo

7311d750.jpg

5c704470.jpg

27c98505.jpg

hoodie in one pocket, metal water bottle and poweraide in the cupholders, everything else in the other pocket
15 discs (7 drivers 4 mids 4 putters) in the main compartment w/room for another 3-4 drivers/2-3 mids/2 putters w/o it being tight
on the back, the pack feels so much lighter than it really is, the weight distribution is amazing, even w/o the chest strap strapped

+1 Grip Eq :thmbup:

I paid $200 for a lightly used Val Jenkins signature. I figured I'd try it out for a couple rounds then sell it. NOPE! It is amazing how it feels on my back. I've been using a Revo Carolina with Phenix quads for a year and a half. I'll tell you what, the Grip feels 10lbs lighter than than the Carolina does on my back. I was worried about storage but I haven't had any problems yet!

Latest posts