• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess what? It's the favorite disc poll time!!!

Distance Driver: Flash
Fairway Driver: Tracker
Midrange: Meteor
Putter: Challenger

so, were you going to vote or just whine?

I did the research myself last year, all you have to do is browse the bagged discs on this sight to see what people are carrying. People usually carry thier favorites. Should take about ten minutes to figure out, it's pretty boring stuff.

But you guys go ahead with your cute little poll, all the lonely people and the post whores love it because they get to participate, despite the fact that nobody but the O.P. will bother to look at anything other than the first and last page. It's equal opportunity drecht. :hfive:

I would like to see how every new disc introduced in 2009/2010 is doing, with so many entries from new companies, is there any new rising stars ?

That would be far more intersting and inciteful than another goofy poll where we already know the winners are Wraith,Teebird,Buzzz and Aviar. :doh:

Oh, gee, sorry, hope I didnt spoil the excitement.

Don't worry about Captain Jack. In the Seattle area we call him "Captain Jackass". He does this kind of thing.

I did the research myself last year, all you have to do is browse the bagged discs on this sight to see what people are carrying. People usually carry thier favorites. Should take about ten minutes to figure out, it's pretty boring stuff.

But you guys go ahead with your cute little poll, all the lonely people and the post whores love it because they get to participate, despite the fact that nobody but the O.P. will bother to look at anything other than the first and last page. It's equal opportunity drecht. :hfive:

I would like to see how every new disc introduced in 2009/2010 is doing, with so many entries from new companies, is there any new rising stars ?

That would be far more intersting and inciteful than another goofy poll where we already know the winners are Wraith,Teebird,Buzzz and Aviar. :doh:

Oh, gee, sorry, hope I didnt spoil the excitement.

All the lonely people giggle at the grumpy troll who feels empowered and validated by the internetz

Driver - Halo
Fairway - River
Mid - Core
Putter - Voodoo

Yep I've become a latitude convert

Distance Driver - Z Avenger
Fairway Driver - Z Xpress
Mid Range - GL Core
Putter - Soft Ion