• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Guess what? It's the favorite disc poll time!!!

So I've thought about it, I have to agree slightly with Captain Jack following this through will just tell us what I basically already know by looking at the numbers.

But keep telling me your 4 discs. I'm going to compile the data and post it for everyone to see.

Kind of like a disc census.

So please, keep telling me your favorite

Distance Driver (5-5.5)
Fairway Driver (4-4.5)
Mid Range (3-3.5)
Putter (1-2.5)

(Ratings from Joe's Universal Flight Chart in the RNG column)

Distance Driver - Champ Wraith
Fairway Driver - CFR Gazelle
Mid Range - Opto Fuse
Putter - SSS Wizard

So I've thought about it, I have to agree slightly with Captain Jack following this through will just tell us what I basically already know by looking at the numbers.

When you look at everybodies 4 choices, most posts do seem to have at least one of the four discs I mentioned previously.
It shouldnt be any surprise though, Wraiths, Teebirds, Rocs, Buzzzz's, and Aviars are all amazing discs, some have been copied just for thier appeal. An f'ing good disc is an just that, no matter how long ago it was made.
But keep telling me your 4 discs. I'm going to compile the data and post it for everyone to see.

Kind of like a disc census.

So please, keep telling me your favorite
I agree, most find this poll amusing and entertaining. I still think the most interesting change from year to year will be the penetration of all the new companies.

What is Lat 64's most popular disc ?
Vibram putters have become extremely popular, who are they pulling business from, is Gateway loosing putter business because of Ridges and MVP IONs ?
I dont think people would pick a Katana over a Wraith, but with all the new fast drivers, is the overall top picks getting faster in speed ? ( I.E. is there more people who prefer speed 11 and 12 discs now, versus last year)

So some of the research could be valuable if you really dig deep.

Star Destroyer
Star Teebird
Elite Z Buzzz
DX Aviar Big Bead

Latest posts