• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Haslet, TX facelift

papamullins

Birdie Member
Has anyone played the course now that it's 18, or have any additional information about it? The course isn't too far from my house, but it would be dark by the time I could get there after work so I couldn't really see much of it - plus it's a little soggy today if you D/FWer's haven't noticed :hfive:

How did they put 18 there? There was barely enough room for a pitch/putt 9 hole. It's a great little course for practicing your short game though.

Is that the course that had three sets of tees on some holes, that were exactly in line and 20ft away from each other? Hard to fathom another 9 holes out there, unless they did it ala Shawnee park in Plano.

Is that the course that had three sets of tees on some holes, that were exactly in line and 20ft away from each other? Hard to fathom another 9 holes out there, unless they did it ala Shawnee park in Plano.

And that turned out so great!:rolleyes:

Haslet

I played it i think it is an improvement, but it is not complete yet it is still under construction, I heard that they are having the rest of the tee pads built and the ones that are ther are above gorund but they are temporary, they will be at ground level when they r done, it is a little more challenging than before.

It is definitely a better course now. There are some challenging shots with the creek in play to stay in bounds. The designer did a good job with what is there to make things interesting. The course just needs some trees in a bad way. Much better than the 9 hole layout that was there previously.

Latest posts