• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have a Zulu on it's way!

I have never seen a Voodoo bag. /my participation in this thread.

you get a sticker:

BSTICK7.jpg

My Karma Bag will be here any Second (UPS) im Pretty Excited as well :)

I got the Black Majic .. What Color did u get your Zulu in ?

My bags went in order from ...
1) A cooler ..
2) A cooler with accordion Dividers
3) Innova Standard
4) Discraft Tourney
5) PDGA Deluxe Tourney
6) Innova Discarrier
7) Voodoo Karma

In the 4 years ive been playing ive had 7 Bags ...
The Discarrier is nice ... i just needed bigger pockets ....

The Zulu Looks nice ... but after watching a few videos of Dave's Caddie HAuling it around the course i dont think id like it .. Looks ... Floppy ~ :p

HAppy Holliday ... Hope u have a Wonderfull One ~ !

What is the difference between KC Pro and R-Pro? R-Pro seems really durable to me. Also, should I give away all of my older discs marked Champion Edition and buy newer ones simply marked Champion? I have heard the newer ones are more consistent and durable...

U guys are Bummers ~ Smile once in a While :) Be happy that Others can be Happy ~

LOL .. it's all good. I don't mind the trolls. It makes forums interesting.

Mine is the mystic blue. It was exactly the color I wanted, and the last one they had left so it worked out perfect. I also ordered a set of the Lat64 straps to put on it. We'll see how that works out. Hopefully I don't need to buy another bag for a while (I remember saying that about discs a while back, and we all know how that works out .. lol)

Congrats on the bag, recently got an Innova Competition bag. Prices helped me make my decision as well as a few other details.
Looked at the Voodoo bags, not a fan of the material loops for the strap attachments.

Let me know how it works out for ya!

Congrats on the bag, recently got an Innova Competition bag. Prices helped me make my decision as well as a few other details.
Looked at the Voodoo bags, not a fan of the material loops for the strap attachments.

Let me know how it works out for ya!

Yeah, the price is up there. Somebody up and paid me for a side job I did YEARS ago, completely out of the blue, so I just decided to get the most awesome one that I could. I seriously hung on the Lat64 pro bag for quite a while though. My biggest issue was having as much room as I possibly could, and none of the other bags I was looking at even came close.

I got my Karma today ..
and it is awesome ..
holds just as many disc as my discarrier .. But is smaller length wise ..
but bigger all together ..

I got the back majic ... and although i like black bags ... with this bag having sutch awesome detail .. the black makes it all blend together and u miss some of the nice quality craftsmanship

My Karma Bag will be here any Second (UPS) im Pretty Excited as well :)

I got the Black Majic .. What Color did u get your Zulu in ?

My bags went in order from ...
1) A cooler ..
2) A cooler with accordion Dividers
3) Innova Standard
4) Discraft Tourney
5) PDGA Deluxe Tourney
6) Innova Discarrier
7) Voodoo Karma

In the 4 years ive been playing ive had 7 Bags ...
The Discarrier is nice ... i just needed bigger pockets ....

The Zulu Looks nice ... but after watching a few videos of Dave's Caddie HAuling it around the course i dont think id like it .. Looks ... Floppy ~ :p

HAppy Holliday ... Hope u have a Wonderfull One ~ !

Haha I started with a cooler, too!

Congrats on getting the sweet bag man. :)

Forget all the haters, they just are trying to put you down. Chase your dreams and always remember that you can do whatever you want if you just believeeeee. Believe drickanderson, BELIEEEEEVVVEEEE.

I got my Karma today ..
and it is awesome ..
holds just as many disc as my discarrier .. But is smaller length wise ..
but bigger all together ..

I got the back majic ... and although i like black bags ... with this bag having sutch awesome detail .. the black makes it all blend together and u miss some of the nice quality craftsmanship

nice! I like black bags too, but I really liked that color of blue that they had.

Latest posts