• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Have you seen this MoFo? Golf Mahal?

Sweet picture! I'm assuming your from Grand Rapids, Mi? Nice to see another Mahal owner in Michigan. There were three of us, but the other two sold or no longer use there's. :hfive:

Temps in the 20s and winds steady at 15mph. Still better than the best day at work.
20121230_134449.jpg

I also just realized that my Cabelas deluxe pack is in the garage waiting for a home. Off to the market place to sell a bag used for only one round.

Because I'm a moron or something, I have a Golf Mahal on the way to me too.

I don't know why.

Within a week or so I'll have a Grip, ProDiscus (already have both), a Challenger Pak from Physical Flight, and a Golf Mahal.

I suspect I'll like all of them for different reasons.

Maybe you can answer this booter. I am 5'5" and have one with a small yoke but may pick up another with a medium. I like it to sit high. Should it still sit as high on my back or is the yoke really that much longer?

Finally got to use my mahal in the mail and it was SWEET. The discs in the mail compartment, putter holder and mini older stayed really dry, as did everything in the out zipper pockets. My only complaint would be that the rain flap does not cover the out 2 larger pockets. I use one of those pockets to hold discs so they got wet but never thought to close the outer pocket zipper top which I have folded inside that outside Velcro pocket. And the other outside pocket hold my camelback.

The bag performed great and dried quickly

Haven't gone through all the posts. So I'm sorry if this has been asked already. Does anyone know if the Innova "U" channel soft devider will fit in the main conpartment? In my other Mahal I found that the frame frome the GB Kong worked fine. Although I did have to shorten it just a bit.
As of now, I place my discs in a front to back setup and not side to side in the main compartment. Heck, if anyone knows of any frame that would work that would be great! Oh, please no DIY's, because by the time I would be done. Material costs would be as much as the bag. As one buddy put it.....I'm a wood butcher lol!!!

Thanks!!

The innova u shaped channel should work. You may need to cut it up a little but it will work just fine

Maybe you can answer this booter. I am 5'5" and have one with a small yoke but may pick up another with a medium. I like it to sit high. Should it still sit as high on my back or is the yoke really that much longer?
It is that much longer. Very important to keep to what fits with the yolk. I don't have a meal but have other bags by mystery ranch. The fit and comfort start with the yolk.

since i have both now. ill answer my own question. the medium yoke is about 3-4 inches taller. the straps are much wider and they both fit great. the medium might actually be more comfy since the straps are wider. i will try and get pictures up soon.

i heard this morning,that mystery ranch is putting a halt on producing golf mahals for now. they received a big contract from the military so mahal production wont be happening for a while,atleast the immediate future.

i heard this morning,that mystery ranch is putting a halt on producing golf mahals for now. they received a big contract from the military so mahal production wont be happening for a while,atleast the immediate future.

Wow, good for them i suppose, money wise. Good thing i already have one...

False. MR replied to your post on FB and they will begin production in April for the next round of Mahals. Best bag in the business IMO.

I just got my Mahal in last week. Sweet Bag! Mystery Ranch hooked me up, instead of having to wait for April they hooked me up with a Camo Factory Second for the price of a regular. Same warranty the fabric is just not as bright as some of the other. 36 holes on Saturday and felt way better after than I ever had with my Lat64 Pro Bag.

i carry the mahal with 33 discs, i don't have back pain it has wonderful support

maybe it does, but carrying that many is pretty dumb for 99.9% of DGers. feldberg has that many, but is one of the best in the world and also has a caddy to carry them. tell us, how many tourneys have you won with this monster setup?

Latest posts