• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Heated Concrete Teepads...?

Regarding shoveling, I can understand. It's time consuming...

Dude think about the amount of time some people spend on the teepad -- checking the wind, preening a little for the gallery, pretending to aim the disc, getting their runup steps just right, and winding up to throw. Seriously I could shovel 3 tees during some peoples pre-shot routine.

Dude think about the amount of time some people spend on the teepad -- checking the wind, preening a little for the gallery, pretending to aim the disc, getting their runup steps just right, and winding up to throw. Seriously I could shovel 3 tees during some peoples pre-shot routine.

I'm a newer player, and haven't played with "that guy" yet. If it's me, I'd just grab a damn shovel, but that had been said enough through the thread that I figured I'd try and stay on topic. I agree though...when playing with someone like that, I could probably whittle my own disc out of a log by the time we made it through 18.

Latest posts