• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Hi From PWC Virginia

fdog19

Hi everyone,

Great to read all the threads from everyone about this addicting game I've been sucked into. Started playing in early September when invited out by a friend, and it's been a great ride since. Thus far I have played 8 rounds in the past two months.

Have purchased 10 discs and am spending quite a bit of time on local soccer fields working on my form. Distance is coming along, but main challenge thus far has been consistently throwing on the line I intend. This forum has helped considerably along that front.

Anyway, having loads of fun and look forward to improving my game.

Take care and be safe,

F.

Welcome! I had to look up PWC lol.

A couple of the courses in your wish list are my regulars (Clark's Run, Seneca Creek). If you get up this way and want to hit trees with plastic, shoot me a PM!

Welcome! I had to look up PWC lol.

A couple of the courses in your wish list are my regulars (Clark's Run, Seneca Creek). If you get up this way and want to hit trees with plastic, shoot me a PM!

Thanks for the offer, I appreciate it! I do get up that way periodically, so I will reach out and see if we can meet next chance I have.

Latest posts