• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 3/1/17 - Central Michigan University in Mt. Pleasant, MI

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Central Michigan University Mt. Pleasant, MI
Rated 2.60 from
25 Reviews
216 Played
19 Favorited
19 Wishlisted
Course Map
Hole #17 244 ft - Straight away, hole guarded by pines
Tee:
1df5a84f.jpg

PD into those pines, hope to get lucky and have a look for 2.

Z Zone to the right and let it fade in.

By the map, looks like it's to the right in the trees. Probably try a fresh Roc and let it hyzer in.

FD right up the middle, hopefully have a putt

You can see the fairway pretty clearly in Google Earth. Looks like the basket may be in the shadow of the pine tree with the two paths mowed towards it (the right path leads towards 18's tee).

QltpaZ2.png

Seeing that, I would probably just throw a Wizard on a hyzer to the right of the pines.

I'd probably hang a Tee Bird in the gap off to the right; RHBH and flat... playing the end of flight fade to pull it toward the basket.

You can see the fairway pretty clearly in Google Earth. Looks like the basket may be in the shadow of the pine tree with the two paths mowed towards it (the right path leads towards 18's tee).

QltpaZ2.png

Seeing that, I would probably just throw a Wizard on a hyzer to the right of the pines.
seeing this view, i'm going to change to a used firebird down that mowed portion(left) having it fade in toward the basket

Kinda "meh" course. Pretty open with sporadic trees and a little bit of water. This hole is a little easier to access from the right-hand side or you're looking to get lucky through the trees with a backhand hyzer, but those pines are thick!

Personally, RHFH Sexton Firebird out wide and let it skip or a MD3 high and wide left with hope of crashing down near the basket.

Fresh Z Buzzz if it's in the bag. But the beauty of these open holes is that I could throw almost anything from my Pure to a Surge.

Latest posts