• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 6/22/18 -Plymouth Creek in Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN - #3

chevis

flick it
Silver level trusted reviewer
Plymouth Creek, Minneapolis (Plymouth), MN https://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php?v=250&username=dgcr
Rating: 3.38

49Reviews
648 Played
77 Favorited
57 Wishlisted

Course Map

HOLE 3 201ft, 305ft
Long Tee:
89d9dbb9.jpg

Tee:
9d8078ee.jpg

Mid Fairway
fb75c38d.jpg

defy. powered down on short. gunna hit some trees, but make the long putt.

Lucid Warden
Plasma Insanity

If anything, it's slightly downhill. Just have to clear the little bump of a hill.

Z Buzzz all day!!!!!

Long DX Teebird
Short DX Shark 180g

Not a difficult hole if you can throw relatively straight. Thick on the right, and more open on the left, but Hole 4's Tee is over there. It is a little thick behind the basket to protect Hole 7's tee. The hole is only 320 feet but there is a slight ridge at the halfway point, and you have to keep it low because of the canopy.

A lot of drives bounce on that ridge or hit the giant tree on the right, so most people are still taking a three on this hole. An advanced level player should birdie it 30% of the time or more.

I have aced this with two TeeBirds, a River, and a Valkyrie, but it is reachable with a straight mid.

Right now I would attack it with an EMac Truth or FD.

Almost no one plays from the shorts on this course except during the winter.

It's a little more uphill than it looks. Pretty sure I threw a beat Champ Orc here.

Just the ridge at the halfway point. Once you clear it, the basket and green are in a depression that floods in the spring, so clearing the ridge, it plays a little downhill.

Emac Truth from the short, Convict from the long

I like using a best fairway control type disc powered down a bit. I have had success on this hole with Eagle L, esp flash, star Valkyrie and latitude river

Latest posts