• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

HOD 7/11/2011: Tuscawilla Park

bikinjack

* Ace Member *
Bronze level trusted reviewer
Hole 3, par 3, Red 232, White 300, Blue 266

Tee Shot:
d00afcee.jpg

Tee Sign:
15e71b7c.jpg

Here's a link to the course map.

I'd probably throw a Wizard from the short, and a Warrior from the other two.

Looking at the course map, it looks like there's three tees as well as three basket positions, so really, who knows what I'd be throwing.

Likely a wizard for the shorter two and a roc for the longer one. Very different looking course from what most of us are used to playing :p

There are two teepads (and several pin positions) for every hole on this course. The short tee on this hole is boring and is just a straight putter shot. The long pad makes you throw an anhyzer around some water/trees but is still a relatively straightforward roc shot. Birdie hole all the way!

Depends on if I fear the water that day. If so, I will go Pro Leopard from any tee. Cheap and can handle anything in that range.

It is interesting that this photo was chosen they day after the Daytona Open. BTW I through a Nuke SS. I don't have the arm, and took a 3, 2, 3 (2 putts), 3 on each round.

The water is barely in play. You'd have to shank one to end up in it (not that it's not possible, just that it rarely happens).

In that case, I might go Magic for shortest, Fuse for 2nd shortest and Leopard for the longest.

Latest posts