• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How close is " parked " ?

just outside a decent arm stretch is an absolute gimmie in my book... other than that it is dependant on personal comfort zone.. so for me? 50 feet.

Now that's a bunch of Hoey!:thmbdown:

Parked for me is practically under the basket.

I suck something awful when it comes to putting.

Parked is when your disc lands in a spot where you can touch the basket with it after you pick it up.

Yup. I just knew that some supermoderator would put the "only applies to par-3 holes" to my formula! :D I was going to edit my post but didn't feel like it first thing in the AM.

When I use the term 'parked' or 'parked it!' I only use it to refer to shots that are within arms length to the basket or under the basket. Sounds all official but it's basically inside putting range. I don't count 10' from the hole as parked even though I hit 90% of my putts from 10'.

Parked = a drop in

*hoey shoots 50' away from the hole*

"Nice! Pick that up for me. I'll see you at the next box."

*rest of card is baffled*

I call parked within whatever putting range you know you'll always make,

For me, 15'.

It depends on the hole length. Any hole 100'-300' or so, I'd say a drop in is "parked". Most holes 350'-500', 15' and closer would be parked. Longer than that, 20-25'.

Imo.

:popcorn:

Latest posts