• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How do you keep track of score?

EasyScorecardPro

I use the Android app Easy Scorecard.
I wanted to give a shout out to EasyScorecardPro. The developer has made a lot of updates recently to support the disc golf side of the app. The capability to get round ratings is what pushed me over the edge and weened me off tracking with paper scorecards.

I too made my own paper scorecards to use on any course, and then transfer the data to DGCR, when I get home. I don't have any of those fancy phones or devices to use.

I keep up in my head and then transfer them to the scorebook when I get home. If I play several rounds at a time I might jot down the particulars on a random sheet of paper as I go.

I play with one pro who keeps his score backwards since he gets more birdes than pars. So every time he gets a par he adds +1 to -18. So in his mind he starts the round at 18 down and then every par makes his score go up. Ridiculous and can be intimidating for some.

I wanted to give a shout out to EasyScorecardPro. The developer has made a lot of updates recently to support the disc golf side of the app. The capability to get round ratings is what pushed me over the edge and weened me off tracking with paper scorecards.

yessir. I have mine auto-advance too, so when we finish a hole, I just hit 3 3 4 then lock my phone again. I love the fact that it will give the players ratings based on the SSA of the tee that you select. Great application, I couldn't recommend it more ..

I use Easy Scorecard for my Android phone, then email the results to myself and put them in my scorebook here.

This

bic.jpg

and this

notebook.png

;)

I use one of the reusable score cards from Crafty Scientist. I like it better than having to get my phone out after every hole to track my score.

I just use a pencil and notebook I keep in my bag, then once i get home transfer it to the score on here

I pluck a blade of grass for every throw and then put them in a ziplock bag labeled with the date and course name. I got pulled over once right after a round, he saw my bag of grass and decided to search my entire car. I tried to file a lawsuit for unjustified search and seizure but they threw out my case and called me a wackjob. So I sued them for harassment and police brutality. Now to find that pawn shop where I sold my space ship so I can buy it back.

Latest posts