• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How far do you throw?

How far do you throw?

• Total voters
11x teebird, ascent and river....fun discs to throw
300-320

well i voted before reading fairway driver. I can get my TL out about 350 on a good throw. I usually throw it around 320.

How far do you throw on an open hole, golf distance, with a fairway driver (I chose fairway driver because that it the best gauge IMO)?

I'm just curious as to the percentages of throwing distance of people on this forum. You can leave your "drive for show, putt for dough" comments out of here. This is distance talk only.

Distances are marked off in 20 foot increments for more choices

P.S. (prerube) I did a search, not that it matters anyway. I'm curious about the current members, not the past.

Current members have done this poll already, try the search again :p

I can throw a starfruit 97 feet

I throw my Leopards/Rivers 270-320ish, but I can throw my putter 240ish, I think I am doing something seriously wrong. I throw my prodiscus Jokeri the same as my Buzzz and 20% of the time I am with in 30 feet of my fairway driver.

Current members have done this poll already, try the search again :p

I can throw a starfruit 97 feet

I throw my Leopards/Rivers 270-320ish, but I can throw my putter 240ish, I think I am doing something seriously wrong. I throw my prodiscus Jokeri the same as my Buzzz and 20% of the time I am with in 30 feet of my fairway driver.

whatevs, ruby. It was probably max D anyway, not fairway drivers

I picked 340-360 because of how hole #1 is measured in Hickory and the fact it is slightly uphill. Though TBH I have no clue.

I picked 300-320 because I can typically get my Eagles out in that range. They'll all too often not go that far, and occasionally go a bit further.

Edit: PS: I'm glad you said fairway drivers, as I don't throw anything faster than an Eagle, other than a FireBird for utility duties.

Last edited:
360-380 range with my teebirds. 10x 11x KC pro and 11x cal glow. All different stabilities. On my home course I don't pull out my leopard but it is in there just incase.

Latest posts