• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Ace discs have you signed?

drickanderson

Double Eagle Member
I was playing alone today at lunch, and another guy was one hole ahead of me. I caught up to him at the 4th hole, and while waiting for him to play, he threw a fantastic anny around one of the pine trees that flattened out and went right into the basket.

I immediately said, "I saw that!", and asked him if he wanted me to sign it, which he did.

That got me to wondering. How many Ace discs have you signed? I've yet to get an ace, but that's the second one that I've signed.

Oh, and one other question. Do aces in the Ace Race count? .. just in case .. lol

as far as the ace race goes, if it is a normal box and pin position for that course I would say sure, but if either have been altered i personally am not going to count it since more than likely its been made easier than the original course layout.

I have only signed one, but witnessed many aces. I didn't know signing discs was a thing until someone asked if I wanted them to sign mine. about a year and a half ago. Only had a couple since and got some signatures.

as far as the ace race goes, if it is a normal box and pin position for that course I would say sure, but if either have been altered i personally am not going to count it since more than likely its been made easier than the original course layout.

That's valid.

I'm probably going to end up playing the one in Kingman, AZ, since it doesn't look like one is slated for Vegas, so it'll be a course that I've never been on. It should be pretty self-evident, but I'll ask anyway if I nail one.

I have only signed one. The only one I have ever witnessed. That was about 2 years ago.

My son got his first about 3 weeks ago, and I "saw" it, but we haven't gotten around to signing it yet. I didn't actually see it go in, 'cause it was a blind shot. So, technically, I've never seen one or got one. :\

All of mine are signed except 2....I have signed many over the years, but Im still way ahead in 51

if my own aces count I have signed somewhere between 20-25, if they don't count I have signed around 8. The most recent (not counting my own) would be my wifes first ace a month ago. 150 JLS on a 125' lefty hyzer straight into the basket.

if my own aces count I have signed somewhere between 20-25, if they don't count I have signed around 8. The most recent (not counting my own) would be my wifes first ace a month ago. 150 JLS on a 125' lefty hyzer straight into the basket.

I can't imagine playing a 125' hole. The shortest on my home course is 265ft, with most of the rest over 350' (and 2 over 500'). Are they heavily wooded?

Probably a handful. Three just this year. One was for a 'trash can ace' though. :p

If I had gotten assigned to the other card at league last night, I'd have signed another. Then again, I'd also be out another $5.

less than a half dozen, as i'm trying to move away from my local pitch-and-putt where every hole except for 2,16,and 18 is easily ace-able. (3 of my 4 have come there as well, but i'm trying to move on to bigger and better things/courses.)

Two. One for local am Josh Fisher on his first career ace. Hole 9 Sylmar with a Roadrunner. It's a damn tough shot for a southpaw. Tight window and hold the anny to the basket.

The other was a Kite I signed for Steve Rico on hole 14 Sylmar. He was testing out the disc after they'd gotten them for the Crescenta Valley Safari.

I haven't signed any. There has been several times that I was thinking about reaching for my sharpie while the disc was in the air, only to see it hit the basket/chains and fall to the ground or miss by seemingly inches.

You married a LEFTY!!!

Latest posts