• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] How many discs do you own

How Many discs do you own?

• 1-50

Votes: 21 18.8%
  • 50-100

Votes: 29 25.9%
  • 100-200

Votes: 23 20.5%
  • 200-300

Votes: 13 11.6%
  • So many I lost track

Votes: 26 23.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Between 80-100. Was more but I traded in about 40 a month ago

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I haven't counted in a long time, but its definitely more than 50. Probably less than 100. Way more than I need tho, that's for sure

I have about 50 discs on my sale thread, and a comparable number of discs that are back-ups or have sentimental value. So probably around 100 discs total.

Somewhere between 175 and 250. I haven't taken an exact count lately, but it's always been less than 250 and sometimes less than 200 although I doubt that's currently the case so I voted 200-300. I seriously need to sell some discs lol.

Down to 115.

Just got rid of over 40 this season. Focusing on my game and sticking with what I know.
I guess the days of me trying everything that's new have passed.

I have a disc closet. And a lot more all over the house. And a few dozen putters in the practice baskets in the yard.

312 and I know I don't have a problem, because I've seen photos on these boards of people with at least a thousand ;)

When I started 13 months ago, I thought it would be impossible that I would ever have 50 discs.

As of tonight, the number is 186.

Now that I think of it the people with just a thousand don't have a problem either..Because there are people with 3 thousand and so on. But for sure one of us must have a problem because one of US is the biggest hoarder here So I guess what I'm saying is if you have less disc then that man you have no problem ;)