• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs do you own???

How Many Discs Do You Own?

• 10 or Less

Votes: 9 3.2%
  • 11-25

Votes: 52 18.4%
  • 26-50

Votes: 67 23.7%
  • 51-100

Votes: 66 23.3%
  • 101-250

Votes: 49 17.3%
  • 251-500

Votes: 27 9.5%
  • 501-1000

Votes: 5 1.8%
  • 1000+

Votes: 8 2.8%

• Total voters
Something like:

A blonde is reading the newspaper and the headline is that 9 brazilian people died in a skydiving accident. She starts weeping and her husband asks her what is wrong. She replies that she is sad because so many people had to die and then looks up and says "How many is in a brazilian again?"

A have 9 Brazilian discs.

How many is in a Brazilian?

Its a blonde joke.

I have no idea how many discs we own. TDM.

well whats the joke?

Something like:

A blonde is reading the newspaper and the headline is that 9 brazilian people died in a skydiving accident. She starts weeping and her husband asks her what is wrong. She replies that she is sad because so many people had to die and then looks up and says "How many is in a brazilian again?"

George Bush is getting a security briefing, and his advisors tell him that 9 Brazilian soldiers died in Iraq the previous day.....

This is how I heard the same joke :D

Something like:

George Bush is getting a security briefing, and his advisors tell him that 9 Brazilian soldiers died in Iraq the previous day.....

This is how I heard the same joke :D

its still freaking hillarious

somewhere in the neighborhood of 160-200. I need to sell some. :)

I have at least a hundred. I know way too many, but I carry about 18 in my bag, I 3 extra putter at home, and doubles of many of the discs, such as 3 pro destroyers, 5 pro bosses, and 5 pro katanas. then about 20 of them are just old DX discs that I save for my friends or whatever. Then about 10 I am saving hoping they are worth some money one of these days.

I have about 125. I carry 20-25 in a round. I also have a bag of several different putters. My putter of choice seems to change by the week. After that the rest are molds that I tried and didn't really like or other backups. I have also given away several to family and friends. I also have about 5-10 collectors. A couple ace discs, a couple out of production DX discs, my first home dye job disc, a turbo putt, and and 11x KC Gazelle that I got at Play it Again used for $8.

I don't know why I have so many putters. I kind of collect them but I need to unload them cause I only use one kind now. For some reason I keep buying them, I think it's an addiiction.

About 40 I think right now. Given away probably 10 or so, and lost about 10. Usually only carry 4 on the course, as has been mentioned in a ton of other threads, it makes your game way better to know your discs really well and not have to carry around 20 discs on your back all day.

70+, carry about 15 in bag, have about 10 putters (mainly aviars to practice with)