• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs in total do you own right now?

^ 2,000 discs is CRAZY ... I thought we had a lot...

two discers moving in together ... we now have over 75 usable discs, and another 10-15 beat up discs

two portable baskets ... 4 bags ... mini basket .... dozen and a half minis

its actually pretty sweet ... just wish it wasnt so damn cold out right now so they could actually be getting some use

you can not compete with Hysell, his License plate says dscraft, he is sponsored and sells more discs out of the back of his truck than some of our top traders.

It's just a guess but I'd say about 50. (And I'm trying real hard not to buy any more.)

I have around 60 that are in and out of the bag or backups. I have another 20 or so that I haven't sold yet (down from a couple hundred) the wife is up to about 30 discs now.

I can only wonder how many discs booter has...and moose has alot too I bet.

I have just under 40 @ home and 10 in the bag and I should probably keep it that way. I have a lot of discs I will never throw but look so nice I hate to sell them. I need to either hang them or trade them for something I might use.

91 right now according to my Disc Tracker which is may be off slightly. I have 6 on order and 6 more in my Disc Golf Center cart that I will be ordering next week.

So unless I lose some in the next 2-3 weeks that makes 103, and then whatever I get at the Ice Bowl.

Too many. But I was over 200 a few months back, and moved some out. I am currently trying to sell a few more. My guess at the current stash is about 100-120. Once I finish off my current deals, I will count them, and load them in my disc organizer. I am now down to a handful of molds with a nice stash of each one. Especially Wizards. I might have 30 of those.

where is the button that says "hide thread and my answer from my wife?"

I have nearly 900 in my disc room
5 boxes of 75 for sale in my truck
5 boxes of 100 used in the garage
3 golf bags of 20+
a box of about 25 throwers

puts me around 1860

In the summer time I have more for sale so i'm around 2000

about how many of them are discraft...innova etc.....???