• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs in total do you own right now?

I'm embarrassed by the number of discs I have that have been thrown less than 20 times that have my name on them. I'll try them and toss them into a box.

75ish total.
mostly drivers and mids.

i know i have 5putters, but no idea on the rest?!

Between Ashleigh and I we're probably getting close to 200, between bagged, backups, and storage bins in the basement.

I'll know a little better when I re-log them in the disc organizer, but I'm thinking in the area of 200.

I'm embarrassed by the number of discs I have that have been thrown less than 20 times that have my name on them. I'll try them and toss them into a box.

This +1.
I've given almost 40 away in the last year to young people or "one disc warriors" I've seen out on the course. I'ts stupid for me to own so many discs I could care less about and never use them. I'm using what I use and I have backups, the rest I'm not attatched to. After a while, it's almost like hoarding.

hoarding18.jpg

i don't understand why you would have so many discs laying around. why not trade some for discs you may use? even if it takes trading 10 discs for only one disc that you really want...

I have nearly 900 in my disc room
5 boxes of 75 for sale in my truck
5 boxes of 100 used in the garage
3 golf bags of 20+
a box of about 25 throwers

puts me around 1860

In the summer time I have more for sale so i'm around 2000

^ 2,000 discs is CRAZY ... I thought we had a lot...

two discers moving in together ... we now have over 75 usable discs, and another 10-15 beat up discs

two portable baskets ... 4 bags ... mini basket .... dozen and a half minis

its actually pretty sweet ... just wish it wasnt so damn cold out right now so they could actually be getting some use

Putters = 8
Mids = 10
Drivers = 55

I've also lost about 40 in less than a year of playing. My main home course has water on 6 of the 18 holes and gets WINDY... this is getting expensive.

I've also lost about 40 in less than a year of playing. My main home course has water on 6 of the 18 holes and gets WINDY... this is getting expensive.

that is a huge number of lost discs...i'm glad the water on my home course (13 holes worth) is shallow.