• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many discs in total do you own right now?

a few less than 100 now that I finally started selling crap...that number should only be going down :D

driver 28
mid 13
putter 9
and 6 wall hangers not in photo

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 31
Probably 10 putters, 15 mids and 40 drivers. Most of which are rarely thrown and only really have about 10 discs total in my bag at one time.

Around 60. 20 play discs and the rest backup discs. Dont now the distribution though, and I am at work ^^

however many is in my sig...

Which is apparently 104...plus 5 I just got...
Easier than DGCR's...I just snap a phone pic when I get a new disc...boom.

A little less then 100. Mine are separated like this...bag, back up used, back up new, and trade bait. They are in tubs that way.

About 25 including some I just bought here... I'm pretty happy with my set up and I have a few extras that are either being retired or are back ups :)

Wow I can't imagine some of your collections! Are all couple hundred for throwing, collecting, hoarding or what?

aj

Thousands.

Been playing for a long time and at one time collected...trying to get as many cool tournament stamps and as many of the different brands and molds. More than I can count.

I carry 40-50 additional discs in my trunk for different courses and for possible trades.

Couple hundred. Looking to sell most of them. I dye and sell a lot or trade for what I want for my bag. I have trimmed my bag down quite a bit. I carry 16 discs compared to the 25 I used to carry.

I have nearly 900 in my disc room
5 boxes of 75 for sale in my truck
5 boxes of 100 used in the garage
3 golf bags of 20+
a box of about 25 throwers

puts me around 1860

In the summer time I have more for sale so i'm around 2000

I feel positively barren compared to chris^^^
I only have about 500.