• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Innova] How many DX discs are in in your bag?

you should get a groove to compliment it then. those take a lot of skill to throw predictably as well

They only laugh at the Wolf until I beat them with it and I say enjoy the mocking while you can:)

It makes my victory all the sweeter.

I've never seen a Wolf on the course, but serveral guys on this thread have it posted, what do you use it for?
For those times when I need a hook to the left and should be throwing backhand, but just can't bring myself to do it. So I whip out my Wolf. Usually the comment I receive is "Nice up."

For those times when I need a hook to the left and should be throwing backhand, but just can't bring myself to do it. So I whip out my Wolf. Usually the comment I receive is "Nice up."

That's cool, I do the same thing with the Touch sometimes.

Speaking of the wolf. After this years ace race, we had an informal dubs tourney. There was an older guy that played the entire round with a wolf. He was cracking that thing out to 325 on a frozen rope. I was in awe.

i play with a girl who uses the dx wolf as her putter, she's good with it too lol

i played with a woman too who used the wolf as her main flick. she actually hyzer flipped it great. i mean only was at like 250 feet but she could tame it

Speaking of the wolf. After this years ace race, we had an informal dubs tourney. There was an older guy that played the entire round with a wolf. He was cracking that thing out to 325 on a frozen rope. I was in awe.

The current run or moderately beat PFN's will fly straight but the bar stamps are turn-machines, start to finish, with little risk of flipping until they get beat to crap. I'm just thinking of replacing mine after 1.5 years in the bag.

Straight discs out to 325' are a dime a dozen.

Right now just carrying one dx. Have a lot more pro type plastic (3 soft judges, kc roc, x comet, 2 pPDs)

:hfive: Nice!

Haha, it is fun to see a guy you've never played with before double take when you pull off that shot. I'd love to see one with a Wolf you should tape it sometime!

I found a DX wolf one time with no name on it. Put it in my bag. On the 18th hole of that round I found myself in the brush on the side of the fairway and needed a 250 foot turnover to get at the pin. Picked up the wolf and threw it with a slight hyzer. The wolf turned over and landed one foot from the basket. Scored my best round ever on the course thanks to the DX Wolf.

4: Leopard, Aviar P&A, Stingray, Ram

All except the Aviar were some of the first discs I ever bought, back in the very early 00s.

I don't carry one anymore, but a DX Raven was half of my first ever new disc purchase, and was my favorite disc for quite a while.

Just cleaned out my bag today and replaced 3 DX discs, Beast, Leopard and Valkyrie and kept my Champion equivalents. I started on DX plastic, loved it, but after getting the champion plastics beat in, I throw them so much better. I usually hand my DX blends down to my boys.

I carry 3 dx discs. I have a beat Wraith that is my tomahawk disc. Dx condor for escapes and rollers. Dx Zephyr as a utility disc

DX Classic Aviar (sometimes rotates out, replaced by a super-soft Warlock)
DX Classic Roc
DX Leopard (sometimes rotates out, replaced by an old cactus-stamp Pro-D Cyclone)
DX Beast (sometimes replaced by a DX Wraith, depending on wind and course)

I don't dislike DX plastic, but do like some other plastics better.

Latest posts