• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Putters do You have in your bag?

How many Putters do you have in your bag?

Votes: 2 0.2%

Votes: 49 6.0%

Votes: 179 22.1%

Votes: 216 26.7%

Votes: 192 23.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 172 21.2%

• Total voters
Three. One Chains Aviar for inside the circle and anny up shots, another Chains Aviar for outside the circle and an 11x Aviar for upshots/heavy wind.

I currently have 3, but will be adding another in the very near future.
DX Small Bead Aviar P&A is my primary putter/occasional driver
Soft Magnet for drives and longer hyzer putts (outside of ~40')
DX Aero...not sure entirely why I still carry this one...
Champion Aviar (coming soon to a bag near me)

i Use 4 putters ..

2 - Dx Rhynos ... My go To's

2 - Star Rhynos :
one gummy for approaches and understable drives
and One stiff for Stable Long range drives

Just a Medium and Soft Ion right now but I'm contemplating tossing a Summit into the mix. I don't see myself ever needing more than 3 max.

I wish I added more options to choose from I didn't think many would have more than five putters, sorry for that one guys.

4 wizards

1 soft for main putting and flippy wizard on driving
1 firm for straight driving with less fade
1 firm new one for overstable uses
1 new soft one for when I need my main putter to fade (upshots/putts in the wind. Backup)

2 grey KC Pro Aviars (flat) for inside 30ft. and one star aviar for jump putts and approaches 30+. Might another KC Pro Aviar soon.

SS Magic - main putter, straight to anny approaches
S Wizard - main approach, occasional putts that need to fade

SSS Wizard & JK Pro Aviar X- main putters, making a decision soon as to one or the other.
KC Pro Avair-driving putter
Pro Pig-Overstable putter
DX XD
Champ XD

Although I don't putt with the XDs.......

Last edited:
At the moment I have:

1 Soft Wizard - Putting
1 Soft Ion - Approaches
1 Zero Pure - Putting (Trying Out)
1 Pro Rhyno - Approaches

I'm amazed at how many people carry a lot of putters. Interesting thread. I carry two: a soft and a medium Ion...and I've been thinking about ditching the soft.

I have two Soft Magnets I use equally and a Pro-D Challenger I use mostly for throwing. It doesn't throw like a +1 anymore :(

I also have an ESP Zone in my bag, which I see a lot of you use for a putter. I just put it in my bag to supplement my X Buzz, FLX Buzz, and Z Comet for midrange. I didn't really have anything overstable for midrange and I liked the slow speed of the disc. I'm not sure I'll ever use it for putting, though.

Latest posts