• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many Putters do You have in your bag?

How many Putters do you have in your bag?

Votes: 2 0.2%

Votes: 49 6.0%

Votes: 179 22.1%

Votes: 216 26.7%

Votes: 192 23.7%
  • 5+

Votes: 172 21.2%

• Total voters
Vibram nut here. Got a VP. Ridge, and Summit for approaches, and another Ridge for putting.

EDIT: Oops, probably a double post.

ESP Challenger- Used for over stable shots, and long putts into a strong headwind

Soft Magnet- Used for driving up to 220ft, and for long approaches where I need lots of glide, and places with low ceilings.

Beat up Pro D Magnet- Used for all putts with in 50ft, and for under stable approaches.

1. M Ridge - putting, driving, pretty much everything
2. Star Aviar PnA - more understable, and for when I CANNOT roll away. Vibram likes to stand up and roll.

I put 2 because I only carry 2 molds and I only putt with 2 discs of one of those molds. However, I tend to carry duplicates for practice rounds. The bag in my trunk has 4 putters and 6 comets in it right now.

An ion, and a Yeti Aviar. I also have a banger GT, 2 more ions and a R-Pro Dart I practice with.

2 Pro D Bangers - Putting
1 ESP Banger - Upshots, Driving Putter
1 ESP Zone - Midrange, Driving Putter, Heavy Headwind Putting

1. Discmania P1
2. SSS Voodoo
3. SSS Wizard
4. SSS Wizard
5. Soft Wizard
6. KC Pro Aviar

2 Champ Aviars 1 for putting the other for approaches and 2 Zones for 1 for long approaches i cant reach with a aviar and 1 for windy putting