• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

how many rounds did you play in 2011?

Some number greater than one and less than infinity.

My guesstimate is somewhere in the neighborhood of 250ish. Would've been more but a lot of real life type stuffs happened in July and August that really cut into that total. :\

Actually just counted the marked rounds (I mark most rounds I play with others on my calender) and came up with 233 rounds, but I'm sure I missed a handful of solo rounds.

So, my initial guess was pretty darn close.

Just started this summer, then broke my thumb. :( So 7 rounds at 5 different courses, with one round an unsanctioned event. More rounds and hopefully a few sanctioned tournaments in 2012!!

One billion :cool:
Or more realistically somewhere between 250-300
I think 23 tournaments, never finished better than 2nd but got a trophy with a Cock on it :D
30ish random flip dubs
A dozen or so cash rounds
And last but not least around 30 glow rounds including one glow tournament
Put well over a thousand miles on the car, probably closer to two thousand, traveling the state. Mostly tournament miles but a lot of them spent traveling to flip and whitehall (two favorite courses)

Sanctioned Events : 12 (31 Rounds)
Unsanctioned Tourneys : 5 (10 Rounds)
Weekly League : ~ 30 Rounds
Weekly Doubles : ~ 35 Rounds
Casual(Pre-Tourney) : ~ 20 Rounds

About 126 Rounds

Easyer to count how many days I didnt play this year. Outside of a handful of days I play everyday and 2 - 3 rounds for at least half of them . So easely 700 rounds or more.

Make that closer to 500 rounds for the year than 700 rethought and it sounded high. (not sure how to edit previous post sorry)

20+ each week of personal rounds. 1 PDGA 1 Monthly. Looking at around 500+ rounds easy... and I still suck :)

2011 tally, 2012 Goals

Well it's been a good year, not as many tournaments or courses as I hoped to play. But I had a grand time of it. :thmbup:

Totals for 2011
Rnds: 245
Holes: 4065
Miles: 239.23
Courses :14
States: 3

Avg. 56.31

Goals for 2012:
More tournaments, courses, and road-trips. :hfive:

I logged 185 rounds in 2011. 73 of them were on 9 hole courses. I played in 1 food drive/ice bowl, 1 doubles round, 2 rounds in a tournament, and 4 rounds were in a tournament on a 9 hole course. I also played in 1 ace race, but that doesn't count on my round total. I played 61 new courses, 1 in Missouri, 2 in Texas, 11 in Oklahoma, and 47 in Kansas. I hope to log some more courses(5 in Oklahoma) and some more rounds by the end of this year.
Update 192 rounds. 75 on 9 hole courses. Added 4 more OKLA courses today giving me 15 rounds in OK for the year.

I play about 200+ rounds, 5 sanction events, 4 non-sanction, and weekly leagues. Plus I have a course 2 minutes away from where I work so makes for a great lunch break.

448 rounds in 2011 (1.2273972 rounds per day)
6986 holes in 2011 (19.139726 holes per day)
341.43 miles in 2011 (.9354246 miles per day)
6 aces (5 with my 2 gators)

Latest posts