• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

How many times do you play a week?

Field work every day after work. Well, if it isnt raining, or dark by the time I finish working. Which translates into 3 ( bah i want more ) - 7 ( that was a good week ! ) days a week.

We dont have a local course so I only get to play sporadicaly.

I consider myself very lucky, my home course is where I work! So getting in playing time is not to hard. Right now im down to about 6 rounds a week, getting married in 9 days, apparently that's a big deal to a certain someone and it has cut into my time out on the course a bit.

I typically play in a tourney on Wednesday & Thursday nights. I also play in weekend tourneys. If nothing is going on I rarely leave the house. If I go out of town for a tourney I sometimes go a day early and practice the course. I don't do much casual play.

I usually play 2-3 times a week but probably 3-4 9 hole rounds on those days.

over the last few weeks i would say.. 6 or so rounds a week.. it was around 10 but havent really been able to play during lunch lately since its been sooooo hot.. cant go back to work a total mess.. but once it gets back to 90ish ill be back at it :thmbup:

I've played everyday for the past two weeks and have done field work at lunch.

I have a tourney on Sunday.