• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Selling] Hyzer Bomb - New Disc Golf Bags

Status
Not open for further replies.
No extra cost, but we will have to order them and it will be about 5 days until they ship to you. You can email us and we will get the order rolling.

If you haven't done so already, go 'like' Hyzer Bomb on facebook. They just reached 400 likes and are about to have big giveaways. Hope its my lucky day!

Congrats!

My bag has been "out for delivery" since 4am... I'm starting to get a little PO'd again... Just gotta KCCO.

I checked tracking on all of the first runs and your bag is late by 3 days! I have a bag that went to Finland that was delivered today. That is crazy.

It looks like they lost the box then shipped it out late or something.

Sorry again!

Took my bag out yesterday. All the guys loved it. It was the talk of the round. Also sported my new hyzerbomb shirt. Very comfortable.

My custom Atomic Bomb (I mean Bag) Review:
Color: Digi-cam with black highlights

Pros:
[1] great price point
[2] bottom bag support (disc rack)
[3] padded back
[4] two putter pocket
[5] ample storage space

Cons:
[1] big mini pocket for the Innova type mini's
[2] cannot hold 32 oz. bottles

Surprise: hoodie and HB sticker

My custom Atomic Bomb (I mean Bag) Review:
Color: Digi-cam with black highlights

Pros:
[1] great price point
[2] bottom bag support (disc rack)
[3] padded back
[4] two putter pocket
[5] ample storage space

Cons:
[1] big mini pocket for the Innova type mini's
[2] cannot hold 32 oz. bottles

Surprise: hoodie and HB sticker[/QUOT

pics

I thought they specifically said that they would hold 32 .oz bottles? You got some oversized bottles or what?

Finally got it at 4:30 today... Thanks HB for the awesome bag! It's KP approved too!
426788_10150596948659064_634969063_9170218_869084672_n.jpg

I've got 14 drivers and 5 mids in the main compartment with another 4 discs in one of the side pockets. Plus the MVP Anode goodness in the putter pocket!

I thought they specifically said that they would hold 32 .oz bottles? You got some oversized bottles or what?

Yes, a few of our first runs do have smaller size drink holders. We did say we would have 32oz holders in the video. Corrections will be made on the second run and if you had a 1st run that you want to upgrade to bigger holders, we will do it for free.

Finally got it at 4:30 today... Thanks HB for the awesome bag! It's KP approved too!
426788_10150596948659064_634969063_9170218_869084672_n.jpg

I've got 14 drivers and 5 mids in the main compartment with another 4 discs in one of the side pockets. Plus the MVP Anode goodness in the putter pocket!

Bag looks sweet! also glad to see you are still rocking that hocking college tag!

also just noticed the pdga# on the pocket....super slick! cant wait til i can convince my girlfriend to let me buy a flak lol

Status
Not open for further replies.