• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

i finally shot under par.

gianetics

Birdie Member
i went out today and played 18 at Ryan ranch dgc shot a 2, tied my record.
so i went and got some jack in the box, reloaded the beers and got back out there. and just tore it up. i threw as hard as i reasonably could every hole, but i would use a safe hyzer throw on my second throw. finished with 4 birdies and three bogeys. and it feels great because i shot my first 2 over when i was backhanding average of 275'. and my sidearm goes farther than my backhand by 100' ft on some holes then i just couldn't hit my mids and puts. so i finally put it all together, at least for one game.

congrats. Ive developed my sidearm throw for any hole that breaks to the right and it has severely cut down my scores. Keep throwin!

thanks guys. it feeeels good. i wanted to just play the easy courses a lot to Finnish under, but i resisted i just played them once or twice to knock them off the list. so i feels good to do it on a tough course.

First time under par is awesome. Was it the beers or the Jack in the Box?

Very cool news. Now just don't expect it everytime or you will get discouraged. Just believe it happened once so it will happen again. I'm happy for you.

Congratulations!

Forget about first time under par, anytime under par is a good day.

i went out today and played 18 at Ryan ranch dgc shot a 2, tied my record.
so i went and got some jack in the box, reloaded the beers and got back out there. and just tore it up. i threw as hard as i reasonably could every hole, but i would use a safe hyzer throw on my second throw. finished with 4 birdies and three bogeys. and it feels great because i shot my first 2 over when i was backhanding average of 275'. and my sidearm goes farther than my backhand by 100' ft on some holes then i just couldn't hit my mids and puts. so i finally put it all together, at least for one game.

Congrats! I am from the Monterey area, I am one of the CSUMB Otter disc golfers. Maybe we know eachother?

congratulations.jpg

Latest posts