• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I found the bad apples that ruin the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

AnhyzerBusch

Today started out as a great Disc Golf day. Headed out to the local course for a warm day round (LLWoods in lewisville for you DFW folks). Of course the place was crowded, nothing unusual. Actually hit my 2nd Ace on hole 2 of the course. Was pretty stoked to be going to hole 3 laying 2 under.

After a few more holes we had caught up to a group of 6 out on the course that was slowing play to a crawl. Everyone had a chair. Trying to get thru this group was harder than breaking out of Alcatraz. At about hole 8 we let a group of 5 play thru us due to the slow group in front. I was in no hurry, just made an ace earlier and was wanting to score low. As the group of 5 was moving thru, I saw someone from the 6 man crew pick up one of the other 5 man group guys discs and turn around an ask if it was his. It was then i realized the 6 man group must be brain surgeons or something.

The 5 man crew asked the 6 man group if they could play thru. I then heard someone from the big crew yell "NO!". However, the smaller crew wasn't taking no for an answer and just invaded their teebox and went on anyways. My group was playing in a group of 4 and there was numerous other groups jammed up behind us waiting on the big crew.

So naturally i figured the big group would gain some sense and let some people thru to speed up play. I was trying to give the benefit of the doubt and tell my self "Maybe they were just caught up in the zone and didn't realize how slow they were. After that other group goes thru, they are bound to realize whats up and let us thru." None happening.

After 2 holes of being right on their heels, I let them just about hole out, and i tossed my drive. Of course it drove all the way to them and almost hit em in the feet. I yelled FORE and Sorry.

When i made it up to my disc i was surprised to find that someone from the 6 man group had Spit on my disc. They were only at the next tee box and made sure they heard a few of the words i had to say. Not one said anything. Just kept playing at the speed of smell for the rest of the round.

Had to finish the round behind those jerks. Wanted to get physical, however i had an ace in that round and wanted to play it straight and shoot low. Sorry for such a long post, but that round had ups and downs that i needed to vent out.

Lulz. I hate people sometimes all the time.

and grats on the ace!

i would've walked right up on them at the teebox and spit in all their bags. maybe even taken a leak on their legs as they were driving... just sayin.

Slow or not... I don't enjoy people throwing up on me before I Hole out. Not saying I would have spit on your disc... but, you can't be throwing up on people (without them knowing) if they're in range. That's bad etiquette too.
DSCJNKY

Status
Not open for further replies.