• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

I have your frisbee!

Yep - name, phone# and email on the disc... I blurred them out a bit in the pictures here.

I'm offended you don't trust us with your e-mail :(...

Also I might have to steal this next time I find a disc...

In 2004ish, a buddy of mine had a Firebird that he threw all the time. Well he lost it one day and another buddy found it.

Instead of returning it, he got some construction paper and made the disc have a face and arms and everything and then tied to walls and chairs and such as a hostage.

He then would post on our local message board under a new account posting pics of the disc and where they were and asking ransom for the disc. There were photos of the disc on the ledge of bridges, outside fireplaces, under water, etc. It went on for about 2 months. Good times

Last edited:
Didn't see any meat on that sandwich. RED FLAG.

I'm going to give benefit of the doubt here and assume the bacon wasn't cooked long enough to get crunchy, thereby pulling completely out of the sammich whilst she was trying to eat.

Didn't see any meat on that sandwich. RED FLAG.

That thumb and thumbnail look a bit gnarly too. Not that they all have to wear hot pink lipstick, but y'all better include some green tank tops and pit hair in your fantasies about this one.

That thumb and thumbnail look a bit gnarly too. Not that they all have to wear hot pink lipstick, but y'all better include some green tank tops and pit hair in your fantasies about this one.

she is a rock climber. I am sure that you can't have really nice nails while doing that.

I like the idea of returned discs that are many states/years removed.
I still throw a putter I found at Arcadia Lake in Oklahoma 10 years ago. Had a name but no number. If this disc sounds familiar, send me a PM. Your disc is scheduled for a round in Charlotte, NC in approx 3 hours.

This could be classic. Interested to see how this all pans out. :)

Thank god you never played at hawk hallow, she could have been eating off a disc that sharkfinned in 5 inches of cow crap.

Its not often that I actually laugh at the computer screen. Well done, well done.

Nice, I got some details this time!

Fourth Email:
Subject: #4
To: Me

We're down at Reimers Ranch near Austin today teaching my buddy from my university's climbing team how to lead and clean routes outside! Except it got too hot (95) so we just ended up swimming after an hour of climb time.

photo-4.jpg

My trip is over fairly soon so your frisbee should be making its way home in the near future. Any idea how long it has been MIA?

Here's the backstory on how it got to me: My ex Matt picked it out of a flooded creek ~1/4 mi from a frisbee golf place in, I believe, Pennsylvania. Him and his buddy picked up about 25 or so of them and yours is the only one he kept. Matt then moves to West VA, just happens to learns how to rock climb and your frisbee turns into a camping plate for all his weird organic über healthy dietary habits. 6 mts after that Matt moves back to the Dallas area and hits up the local climbing gym that I managed looking for work in exchange for a membership. We don't become friends or even really talk for another 6 mts. This was prolly a year ago, I swiped your frisbee from him once I realized it had your email on it (3 weeks ago), and found out he never even sent you one amusing email and here we are!

What the hell Matt?!?!! ;)

This is so much fun!

Fifth Email:

Subject: #5
To: Me

Me and the platebee have returned to Dallas once more after a climbing trip to Austin where I did virtually no climbing, but a lot of snow cone eating. Whatever, close enough.

This is the Dallas Zoo statue that's ~70 ft tall. He basically marks the entrance to South Dallas proper. Apart from the massive giraffe, I was also soon greeted by a black Bentley cutting across 4 lanes of traffic and narrowly missing my SUV. I was then promptly flicked off. Of course my home"town" wouldn't be complete without some road rage, "You c&$! $&@?!$? mother$@&?!&@!!!'"

All in a day of driving in dirty, dirty Dallas.

photo-5.jpg

Is there some kind of thread Hall of Fame?
Because this deserves some special recognition!

Latest posts