• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Recommend] I lost her...need a new one?

rxflores

Bogey Member
I was out practicing my form in the field. And I sidearmed my beat dx wraith into thin air. Idk where she went. R.I.P shelia.
Anyways! I need a new one. But thinking of trying a diff disc. Which disc has the same flight path as the wraith but more HSS. Then I rhfh it I don't want it to go way Way left then com back half ways. I still plan on getting another dx wraith just wanna try something new

^I'd listen to him, he is the wraithrower :)

Destroyer is correct, but at the same speed you can choose a Lat 64 Flow or a Discraft Surge.

Perhaps a Lat 64 Halo? (speed 13)

I have a blizz destroyer but I can't get it to that speed and it just hzyers after 150-200ft on a good throw. But I flick it and it still hzyers. After around the same distance.

just get a star wraith. They stay straight for a lot longer and have that dependable fade
/thread

Destroyer. I threw Wraiths for years (DX) and when I bumped up to Destroyer it made a big difference (though I still chuck my DX Wraith in the woods) I have three Blizz Destroyers that are for long bombs. DX Destroyer for trees and an R-Pro for everyday shots. Flick and backhand it goes great. If you have any friends with a variety of Destroyers throw a few at the driving range (field, lol) and see what works best for you.

Discmania DD, probably p-line plastic would do you right. And eill feel like a wraith in the hand