• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
i put this in the what's it worth section too, but i really would like to know if anybody has seen this stamp before:
ca258610.jpg

i've never seen one like it. it's on a 172 gram *ds destroyer. domey and stiff.
does dr. rick have many stamps, or ones with his face on them?

please confirm this discs identity...i suck at profile pics, but will take some if necessary. do they do WBDGW stamps on only 1 mold per year? i am almost positive it is a beast, but would like someone elses opinion before i post it for sale/trade
IMAG0453.jpg

thanks

sorry you have to see my goofy arse in the pic. haha. and also sorry for the quality. its like a roc, but slightly smaller diameter maybe. . idk

^^^The roundness of the wing makes and smaller diameter makes me want to say DX Spider. But I think the DX Bar Stamp Spiders said "All around mid-range driver" instead of "The choice of champions for disc golf"

please confirm this discs identity...i suck at profile pics, but will take some if necessary. do they do WBDGW stamps on only 1 mold per year? i am almost positive it is a beast, but would like someone elses opinion before i post it for sale/trade
IMAG0453.jpg

thanks

look in the "disc profile page" its in equipment ...i have a pic of the old mold beast in there....im not sure how many molds they did it on but i do know they did beasts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts