• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a Gator? The nose looks blunt and it has a bead, and it's a small-diameter mid with rancho tooling.

*doesn't throw Gators, doesn't remember what a Gator looks like and is just making stuff up*

Also, what plastic is it? I have a yellow first run Gator with that stamp in DX. When I get home I can dig it out and check it>

*won't be home for several days so don't expect anything quick*

I think this says 145 R-XC

7907203482_d534d52d2c.jpg
[/url]
IMAG0578 by highcountryphotographer, on Flickr[/IMG]

7907210520_c3b217fba3.jpg
[/url]
IMAG0579 by highcountryphotographer, on Flickr[/IMG]

Need some help guys. Found this at a course and has no stamp or writing on it. It does have innova champion on the bottom. Thanks in advance.

b2d63926ede8eaa8fea04178fd066132.jpg

40a62a2083902bbd4bca108c46b86ed9.jpg

17e3555fb500b66725bb6bba2d171e14.jpg

I have a acquired a yellow disc with this stamp.
140.jpg

It is DX plastic. It weighs 160 grams. It has the letters LPC written on the bottom, but those are probably initials.
The only other things I can say is that the wing seems to be slightly flat before it angles back down.
I'm clueless. Everything I am finding with this stamp is a Valkyrie, but it doesn't feel like any Valkyrie I have ever held.

Edit: Sorry about the Thumbnail picture. It was either this or a picture the size of Wisconsin.

ITS 8 MEGAPIXELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

um it's pretty stable. I've never thrown a whippet though so I wouldn't be able to compare. It's def star plastic though.

8 megapixels with the camera focused on the background.

Whippets are really overstable. Looking at innova's website the nose isn't nearly blunt enough to be a whippet so I'm sticking with Leo/TL maybe a RR or SW

edit: much better pics there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts