• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
how about this....1st run birdie on left....polecat on right

7710a2eb.jpg

I recently got an Elite Z Buzzz with a Huk Crew G.O.A.T. EST 2008 stamp on it. Just curious about where the stamp comes from.

I believe what I have is a Birdie.

The bottom edge is sharper on my disc like the one you have displayed.

Thank you very much for the ID and your time.

I stumbled across a "2010 Philly Open" yellow putter. No markings on the manufacturer, but a couple of putting practices with it and I like it. Any PA people help me out?

Anyone ever seen a driver with a rounded inner rim? My friend has one, got it from a tournament or for signing up for his PDGA # or something, I can't remember. But he has one, I've seen it, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Help?

Anyone ever seen a driver with a rounded inner rim? My friend has one, got it from a tournament or for signing up for his PDGA # or something, I can't remember. But he has one, I've seen it, and I can't for the life of me remember what it was. Help?

use it as a plate at tourneys. it isnt worth much more than that

Oh I tried throwing it and couldn't work it to save my life. It just falls off my fingers worthlessly. But I had another friend ask about it and I could recall what it was to tell him. Thanks.

Can anyone tell me what all discs were stamped for the 09 ice bowl? Were there only certain discs(roc and buzzz) or could td's request any mold? I have what looks and feels like an omega ss but it is San Marino tooled(never seen an omega ss like that) and it has two rings around the nipple on the bottom rather than one. Could it just be an aviar? I know pics would help and I will try to get on up of it.

it's a star leopard for rich voakes. kind of like a KC disc but for a grand master.

what else do you need?

Just a Star Leopard. Maybe an extra buck or two. Dr. Voakes signature disc aren't in demand. Had they done it like the Dave Greenwell Condors imitating the older KC Pro disc it might be worth more.

Can anyone tell me what all discs were stamped for the 09 ice bowl? Were there only certain discs(roc and buzzz) or could td's request any mold? I have what looks and feels like an omega ss but it is San Marino tooled(never seen an omega ss like that) and it has two rings around the nipple on the bottom rather than one. Could it just be an aviar? I know pics would help and I will try to get on up of it.

tds can request any mold with a minimum 25. it is probably an aviar, i have one from 09

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts