• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Found this one today. It is very special any Idea what it is?

the rim looks similar to a valkyrie. It is innova and it is champion glow plastic. the only thing that makes me think it isn't a valkyrie is it has no dome at all. It is extremely flat.

2011-10-10_18-48-59_177.jpg

2011-10-10_18-49-39_167.jpg

2011-10-10_18-50-03_576.jpg

2011-10-10_18-50-10_908.jpg

i have a banshee and it's not that. It doesn't have a bead but it does have a very tiny flat area at the edge of the rim.

EDIT: it's a firebird thank for the help

Last edited:
Blue proto chalky wizards

These seem very rare. I have two, and at one point was looking to add to the collection but tired of not finding any so I stopped looking. Any info on the discs would be great. I can post pictures later if needed.

Thanks

I picked up a CE Eagle today, wondering if its first run. Irs red, rainbow stamped, has the weight written as big as the center "nipple" ring, with the "E" outside the ring. Any idea on the value, its brand new.

found some great goodies today at the second hand store

Chains aviar thrower
CE EXP1
10x KCP eagle
pro TL (didn't see the L, thought it was a KCP TB, haha)
polaris LS in proline plastic

my question is about this polaris. i can't make out the run number as the stamp is really faded but the plastic is just like a pro line leopard, that slightly slicker but still grippy CE blend.
anyone have a clue what run this is? i'm guessing 1.13 or 1.14 since the 1.12 are true CE.

also, what's the going price on a chains aviar thrower, like 5-6/10? stamp mostly intact

Old Innova Champion Discs

No idea what this could possibly be... I just grabbed it from pias. It is glow plastic, that's all I know. Diameter-wise, it's a little bigger than a Buzzz. Any help or info is appreciated!

Here are 3 pictures: Top, side, & bottom.

If any other pictures or info that would help ID this, let me know!

Attachments

• 2011-10-14 19.18.30.jpg
    2011-10-14 19.18.30.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 32
  • 2011-10-15 17.22.12.jpg
    2011-10-15 17.22.12.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 29
  • 2011-10-15 17.22.32.jpg
    2011-10-15 17.22.32.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 23
No idea what this could possibly be... I just grabbed it from pias. It is glow plastic, that's all I know. Diameter-wise, it's a little bigger than a Buzzz. Any help or info is appreciated!

Here are 3 pictures: Top, side, & bottom.

If any other pictures or info that would help ID this, let me know!

looks almost like a champ stingray

my question is about this polaris. i can't make out the run number as the stamp is really faded but the plastic is just like a pro line leopard, that slightly slicker but still grippy CE blend.
anyone have a clue what run this is? i'm guessing 1.13 or 1.14 since the 1.12 are true CE.

By no means am I a huge Millenium nut, but I had the ones in the picture below. The red one felt grippy like you're mentioning, with a CE tendency to leave fingerprints and be tacky. The white one, however, had no run and felt more like a regular Pro Leopard. My old red one is a 1.13

396638089.jpg

The regular Millennium plastic was tacky/grippy and would show fingerprints long before there was any such thing as CE.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts