• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] ID a disc or ask "What is the story on this disc...?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
ThisThreadIsWorthlessWithoutPics.gif

taco bell spanish:

gordita= fat little girl
chalupa= little boat

so, little boat, we need a picture... :D thanks

I think that's one of those first run super rare prototype champion edition Vulcan SS's. If so that thing os worth crazy money!

I want a chalupa.. think I even have a bogo coupon somewhere, but I wish they had some resemblance to actual mexican cuisine.

To be useful: measure diameter and rim width and compare to PDGA Approved Discs

???

deBebbler: Hey there. So you don't feel neglected, I will respond.
I also, don't have comparable Discraft plastic so we are both out of luck. If it was Innova, it looks like a Tee-Bird.

HEY you DC users. A little help here.:wall:

deBebbler just couldn't resist the bump

@ debebbler: i believe that's a Predator.

now, is there no one that can help me with my 138g x nuke?

Thanks for the quick responses guys (and girls). I realized how worthless this thread was very soon after I started it :wall:, but I have pictures now. Hopefully they uploaded correctly...

Sorry for the glare in the prof pic; the only thing it is covering is "2009 Raleigh Disc Golf Championship." I made an album with a pic of the rim, but no telling if it uploaded. Using a horrible scale I found, I measured it to be around 177 grams.

Thanks yawpstang64 for the link...based on my once again horrible measurements, it is similar to the Teebird and Firebird, but there is enough error in my measurements where I can't be exactly sure.

Try posting a pic of just the rim profile like in Mooses' link

Any writing in the circle in the middle of the disc on the bottom

entirely possible, some star wraiths were released with the speed stamped as 12

I have a friend who has a disc from the 2009 Raleigh Disc Golf Championships, and we are having a hard time identifying it. It says "Midtown" on it (the sponsor for the tournament, and the names of the four courses for that tournament. It's a yellow disc in Innova Champion plastic. I have looked around, but I haven't had any luck on my own.

Anyone have any ideas?

It's prototype valk roller, if it was a beetird it would be easy to spot.

Okay...here are some profile pictures.

This first picture is my Wraith (left) versus the mystery disc (right):
picture.php

This second picture is my Teebird (left) versus the mystery disc (right):
picture.php

I apologize for the low-quality...these are from my wonderful phone in my "well-lit" dorm room.

Rare Futuristic Disc Needs Identification

im not sure if its rare or futuristic but i would really appreciate identifying it :)

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 195
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 159
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 131
Status
Not open for further replies.