• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Ideal Final Round Lead Card

You're at the World Championships. Which guys (besides yourself) would you want to see on the final card?

Louis Farrakhan, Al Sharpton, and Jesse Jackson. Farrakhan has a pretty solid upshot game, but pretty sure I would prevail in the end.

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton so I can bonk her in the head with a Putter. Obama so I can ask him why he's a moron. Paul McBeth so I can watch some good disc golf.

Assuming it's a 5 person card I'd go: Barsby, McBeth, Koling, Lizotte and I can't decide between Wysocki or Seppo Paju.

Me in a world championship final?

I hope i ll be in the flight with low put Mc Spitout, OB drive powerarm-san and Sucky O'Badday. Then maybe i can call myself world champ ^^

Seriously though, I'd take Ricky, Paul and Simon.

if i am on the final card at worlds i assume it would be the result of an debilitating illness sweeping the able bodied male population. so i guess it would be me and those others with the proper gene mutation to avoid it.

This was a weird post.

Let's see, I think it would be pretty chill to play with Philo Brathwaite, Greg Barsby, Jeremy Koling and Scott Stokley. :popcorn: I would have said Avery Jenkins but I have had to pleasure of playing a round with him, he was super relaxed, didn't make me feel to intimidated about my playing skills.:| :| :\

This was a weird post.

Maybe the particular way it was phrased might seem weird, or the open-endedness, but the "create your dream foursome" is a classic golf question.

I'd probably go with Schwebbers, MJ, and TG. Nothing but classic good NC vibes there. I've played with Schwebby and TG before, so if I was going to go with somebody different, I would take other good natured NC talent like Mike Hofmann (doesn't play much anymore) or Brian McCracken.

If we were only talking about people who are likely to make the final round lead card at worlds, well, I won't be on it, so it doesn't matter. :thmbup:

Last edited:
I'd go with McBeth, Chris Eads, Simon, and Ricky along with myself. That would be such a blast.

You're at the World Championships. Which guys (besides yourself) would you want to see on the final card?

If I myself were on the final card at the World Championships, it would be a cold day in hell, which would mean a whole pandora's box of things that won't happen unless it's a cold day in hell: pigs would be flying, country singers would be getting all their long lost loves back, Taylor Swift and Adele would be topping the charts with love songs to the wonderful men to whom they were happily married, and cats and dogs would be living together in peace and harmony. With all this in mind, I'll take Mel Brooks, resurrected Albert Einstein, and the second coming of Jesus Christ on the card with me. The conversation would be interesting, and I might have a chance to beat three old Jewish men to take the championship, as long as Jesus doesn't use any of his supernatural abilities. :p

Last edited:
Well, since me being in the final four would be a miracle, I'll go with Da Vinci, Einstein, and Brian Greene.

some of your dream cards are nightmares. I'd like to see Paige Pierce and Cat make it on to a MPO final card against McBeth and Lizotte... not even in my dreams do I make the final.

Maybe the particular way it was phrased might seem weird, or the open-endedness, but the "create your dream foursome" is a classic golf question.

I'd probably go with Schwebbers, MJ, and TG. Nothing but classic good NC vibes there. I've played with Schwebby and TG before, so if I was going to go with somebody different, I would take other good natured NC talent like Mike Hofmann (doesn't play much anymore) or Brian McCracken.

If we were only talking about people who are likely to make the final round lead card at worlds, well, I won't be on it, so it doesn't matter. :thmbup:

I meant my post was weird, not OP.