• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

[Question] If you were sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

If sponsored, whose discs would you throw?

• Innova

Votes: 67 36.2%
  • Discmania

Votes: 12 6.5%
  • Latitude 64

Votes: 21 11.4%
  • Dynamic Discs

Votes: 15 8.1%
  • Westside Discs

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • Gateway Discs

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Axiom/MVP Discs

Votes: 17 9.2%
  • Prodigy Discs

Votes: 2 1.1%
  • Discraft

Votes: 18 9.7%
  • DGA

Votes: 5 2.7%
  • Legacy

Votes: 11 5.9%
  • Other

Votes: 6 3.2%

• Total voters
I voted Discmania, because my bag is already 75% filled with their molds. I also bag a Mako3 and Firebird, which I could technically still throw since they are Innova.

Only two molds I currently bag that I'd have trouble replacing would be the Proxy and Zone. And it would be a big problem, as I rely HEAVILY on those two molds. I throw the Proxy off the tee a ton, and the Zone is my go to forehand upshot disc. I could probably replace the Proxy with a beat up P2, but the Zone has no replacement :(

For me Innova wins hands down. Every mold I bag is Innova except the PD...which I'm pretty sure they'd still allow me to throw. If not I'd bag a couple Thunderbirds instead. Plus (to my knowledge) no other company has an exact Teebird copy. My game wouldn't be the same without 5 Teebirds in my bag.

Whoever was sponsoring me, as I would probably be contractually obligated to do so.

But if the question were "who would you choose as your disc sponsor?", Discraft.

I would really miss my trusty Star Aviar, though. I would just have to get reacquainted with a Challenger.

Bag would probably be ESP Challenger, Z Zone, Z Meteor, Z Buzzz SS, Z Buzzz, Z Wasp, Z Drone, Z Xpress, Z Stalker, Z XL, Big Z Reaper, Big Z Talon, Z Surge SS, Z Surge, Z Crank, Z Force.

Last edited:
Without question, Legacy.

Nowhere near where I'd consider myself "Sponsorship" material at the moment, however.

For me Innova wins hands down. Every mold I bag is Innova except the PD...which I'm pretty sure they'd still allow me to throw. If not I'd bag a couple Thunderbirds instead. Plus (to my knowledge) no other company has an exact Teebird copy. My game wouldn't be the same without 5 Teebirds in my bag.

Rival = 11x Teebird > Teebird

What, no Vibram ? I saw the thread, was gonna check the □ Vibram box, but its not there :(
Sad poll.

My bag is currently: 8 Prodigy, 7 Trilogy, 4 Discmania, 1 Innova, 2 Gateway, and 2 Discraft. I love the plastic blends of Prodigy and Lat 64/DD/Westside. I guess I could go with either but the Prodigy bag would be a more seamless transition. I love the D series and M series and the putters would work. H series seems pretty straightforward. I would need to learn the fairways. I wouldn't even know where to start with the Trilogy drivers. Prodigy Bag would look like so: D1, D2, D3, H3, H2, H1, F3, F5, M3, M4, A2, PA1, PA3.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Legacy if I went by mold count. Westside would be the dream since the Shield is too important and heavily used.

I love the plastic blends of Prodigy and Lat 64/DD/Westside. I guess I could go with either but the Prodigy bag would be a more seamless transition.

True dat. Prodigy has the best opaque plastic in the game imo. Trilogy's got the best translucent.

Have to be Gateway, been a fan for a while, now that they are stepping up their premium plastic and tye-dye game they are more appealing than ever.

Picked MVP/Axiom.

1. Already got a Gyro bag I play with for fun
2. I putt with a Serpent but RDG is too niche for one brand loyalty so the ION is my 2nd most familiar putter.
3. Maybe I can finally get enough cachet to get a signature overmolded Polecat. C'mon MVP, quit torturing me already and make a $*$&^# lid for #*#&@'s sake.

I love Westside, that's my spirit company, but I'd have some mids and putters to learn.

If I could pick through the warehouse stock and get my pick of the litter, it would be, without question or hesitation, Innova. Their molds, though inconsistent, are amazing.