• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

He said he was not allowed to bring a basket into the studio. Now it looks like we'll need to have a circular trash can available for those situations.

Last edited:
I was pretty bummed about the basket. I talked to the producer on Friday and she said the host wouldn't be able to throw. It'd be more of a prop. I knew they were going to show a video so I decided not to bring one with me. I only have full size baskets. Being downtown Chicago I didn't want to haul it downtown a couple of blocks.

Within a few minutes of walking in they were asking me to throw shots and what we could do. I highly regret not throwing it into the car. Other than that I'm super happy disc golf got on the news.

Why was he look at her boobs the whole time? Now all Disc Golfers are looked at as perverts who don't wear real belts.

Why was he look at her boobs the whole time? Now all Disc Golfers are looked at as perverts who don't wear real belts.

Not too many things rub me the wrong way but you have me pretty hot right now as I just volunteered a few hours working on a local course. I wish we were face to face right now so we could talk about this.

I've got a few questions for you.
Have been a club President?
Have you been a PDGA State Coordinator?
Have you designed a course?
Have you run a clinic or demo?
Have spent significant time at meetings trying to get a course installed?
Have you coordinated a course work day?
Do you pick up trash every time you play a round of disc golf?
I could go on and on for the time I spend promoting disc golf.

Come talk to me when you get called to do an informational for a major TV station.

Played round lake for the second time recently and gold is definitely top course in Illinois for me right now. Great shot type diversity throughout the course. Cant wait for IOS next weekend. What's a good intermediate score there? I shot a 63 yesterday on gold and was pretty pleased with that.

Played round lake for the second time recently and gold is definitely top course in Illinois for me right now. Great shot type diversity throughout the course. Cant wait for IOS next weekend. What's a good intermediate score there? I shot a 63 yesterday on gold and was pretty pleased with that.

Unofficial course record is 54, so a 63 is probably a good score for INT. Good luck on saturday. :thmbup:

Unofficial course record is 54, so a 63 is probably a good score for INT. Good luck on saturday. :thmbup:

a 63 would probably put you on top card for INT.

most the local pros are scoring mid-high 50s for their best. 1000 rated will probably be 56-58 for the golds.

Low 60s IMO wouldn't be bad at all for intermediate, may even put you on the top card.

If we play the stockade hole for gold my guess is 60 for the ssa. If its windy out I'd bump it to 62

We should get a guess the SSA pool going on both days. 5 bucks....closest to the nearest tenth takes the pot?

Would you wait for the official number in the September update or take the unofficial value?

Good question.....probably unofficial per day. That way you can't fudge the numbers in your favor.....:D;):popcorn:

Good question.....probably unofficial per day. That way you can't fudge the numbers in your favor.....:D;):popcorn:

lol. im in. is it $5 each day or for both? ill be there on saturday but not playing. my vote for sat is 57.6.

.....guess I kinda walked myself into running that pool. The problem would be getting that SSA before we left. I think we be gold second on both days. For now just keep your guesses to yourself and remember that if the stockade hole is played that would be 19 holes. I'll figure out how to run this. Guesses will be secret though...or at least they should be. I'm actually still debating playing both days now. Maybe somebody else wants to help out on sat?

.....guess I kinda walked myself into running that pool. The problem would be getting that SSA before we left. I think we be gold second on both days. For now just keep your guesses to yourself and remember that if the stockade hole is played that would be 19 holes. I'll figure out how to run this. Guesses will be secret though...or at least they should be. I'm actually still debating playing both days now. Maybe somebody else wants to help out on sat?

Stockade hole will be played...19 holes total on Squaw Creek Gold for the tourney.

If you plan to play the Round Lake, IL event this weekend you better get there early. The PDGA page is up to date and anyone who pays today at the course will be uploaded tonight by 10pm. Max of 90 players each day. Come early if you plan to register morning of.

Latest posts