• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Best tourney round (with Stockade) at Squaw Creek Gold was a 58. Unofficial SSA (averaged between the two days) was 61.03

Best tourney round (with Stockade) at Squaw Creek Gold was a 58. Unofficial SSA (averaged between the two days) was 61.03

really it should have been a 56. poor Eck and that 3 putt on hole 1. he had such a great round going, especially with that 3 on gold 17. i have his round on video, should have it editted and posted later this week.

What was the average score on the stockade hole? For MPO and for the entire field? I know that means nothing for calculating the SSA but I'm curious what the scores looked like on that hole.

Heck, I'm curious how all the scores looked.

What was the average score on the stockade hole? For MPO and for the entire field? I know that means nothing for calculating the SSA but I'm curious what the scores looked like on that hole.

Heck, I'm curious how all the scores looked.

ditto. i would imagine that the stockade had to be less than 2.5 average for MPO.

Thanks again Mike, Brett and the rest of the IOS crew for hosting another great tournament! :clap::clap::clap:

I'm still thinking that 11gold scored the highest average. But I would live to see all the scoring averages on gold for open and advanced.

If you're willing to do the data entry, I'll bring copies of the score cards to HC Thursday and you can run the numbers. I know for myself, 11Gold gave me a hard time Sunday.

I'd like to get those numbers as well! I was thinking of making an Excel spreadsheet separating scoring averages for each hole by division, rating, etc. Would be interesting to see.

I'm still thinking that 11gold scored the highest average. But I would live to see all the scoring averages on gold for open and advanced.

its got to be 11 or 13....or maybe even 17/18 with the wind (at least on saturday) and OB taken into account.

still personally think overall design that 13 gold is the most challenging hole out there.

If anyone plays oak brook. I lost a vibram unlace, on hole 9. Shooting from long tee, turn right by end of tree line. Should have been by 2 basket/woods area. I spent 30 min looking this morning! And it has an awesome ledgestone instance open stamp on it. Initials on back.

Attachments

• IMG_20140418_170603.jpg
    IMG_20140418_170603.jpg
    162.8 KB · Views: 5
Any locals care to comment on the dog park aspect of Katherine Legge around 8-830am on a Friday morning? We'd like to make that our IL course on the way to Flip City, but I don't want to be duckin' n dodgin' a bunch of rabid schnauzers...

KLM can be hit or miss for dog traffic. Oak brook course is also close, it's a 9 holer but much tougher than KLM.

KLM can be hit or miss for dog traffic. Oak brook course is also close, it's a 9 holer but much tougher than KLM.

I'll take a look at that. We're looking for something close to the highway, but a 9 v 18 would save some time too. Thanks!

I'll take a look at that. We're looking for something close to the highway, but a 9 v 18 would save some time too. Thanks!

ive only played KLM 2x but both were on a weekend and early in the morning. no problems except when the kids sports fired up towards the end of our rrounds but it wasnt bad at all.

Latest posts