• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

Crunch time if you want the dryfit in your SoHo Amateur Players pack... tonight is your last chance.

1383327_1431670027094174_3769383828849661163_n.jpg

players pack discs are in... First 100 AMs get a truth, world and saint pro.

SoHo-OPEN this weekend is now $1,000 added cash thanks to the hard work of a local, Jeremy Stephens - There is no day of registration... you must preregister - http://www.dynamicdiscs.com/disc-golf-tournaments/2014/soho-open.html - And for the AMS - this is a huge players pack event and Dynamic Discs Chasin' the Chains is in town to merch the event. 3 days of great #discgolf and nights with great live music.

Double G has registered. We are still looking for at least one more Women's Rec and one more Women's Intermediate so we can offer the divisions - Great Disc Golf and Good Live Music...

I liked the Rockford U course.
Maybe not so much when school is in session though.
Does anyone know how well the solar lights they have on the baskets work, if it all?
I'd love to go up and play some glow golf some weekend.

Looking for some info on the Evergreen Park course (50 Acre Park):

Is there only one set of concrete tees? If so, are they the short or the long?

Are there signs by both tees? If not, which tee are they at?

Thanks in advance.

John Kirkland, PDGA #100 will be playing it today. Not sure when.

Met this guy last Wednesday. Was super polite and even taught me a great bh drill and how to pop my wrist at the end of putts. I can honestly say I added 50 feet to my max drives in 20 minutes and improved my putting tremendously. If you're reading this John, thanks for everything!

Played Squaw Creek Gold this morning with Brad Seegert #29924. His 2nd shot on #18 missed by an inch low on the bin for a possible 2. Tap in Eagle 3.

Played Squaw Creek Gold this morning with Brad Seegert #29924. His 2nd shot on #18 missed by an inch low on the bin for a possible 2. Tap in Eagle 3.

Wow, that just made me feel small. Did he go ROC ROC or did he actually throw a driver?