• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan Members (Part III)

I always try to hit the drop zone area from the 17 white/18 gold tee pad because I know if I don't play it safe, I will most likely end up OB. Some day I will have a robotic arm like Roman. ;)

How did you wind up OB x 2 jivey?

I always try to hit the drop zone area from the 17 white/18 gold tee pad because I know if I don't play it safe, I will most likely end up OB. Some day I will have a robotic arm like Roman. ;)

How did you wind up OB x 2 jivey?

I tried to go over and landed OB. Then from the drop zone somehow i landed on the other side of the sidewalk.:wall:

Wait, are you the tall guy with the black Grip bag that I ran into before they put the baskets in this spring?

Yep, that's me. And thanks for pointing out the error on hole 8, should have that fixed tomorrow. Just worked a 16 hour day and must sleeeeep. Correct distance is 195'.

Error on hole 8 was keeping me awake, all files and links are now corrected. Thanks again for pointing that out, can't believe I missed it.

Yep, that's me. And thanks for pointing out the error on hole 8, should have that fixed tomorrow. Just worked a 16 hour day and must sleeeeep. Correct distance is 195'.

In that case, did you happen to find a pink proto F5 by the creek on 7? :) I played through you with a buddy of mine showing him the fairways before the baskets went in. I threw a bunch of drives, including that F5. It hit a tree and I thought it was on the other side... Crossed the bridge only to see it along the bank of the creek on the side of the tee. Didn't feel like crossing the bridge back, and knowing that nobody was really playing the fairways without baskets, I decided to get it after playing 16. By the time I came back around it was gone, though... Was wondering if you happened to stumble onto it? I didn't have time to put a name on it yet.

In that case, did you happen to find a pink proto F5 by the creek on 7? :) I played through you with a buddy of mine showing him the fairways before the baskets went in. I threw a bunch of drives, including that F5. It hit a tree and I thought it was on the other side... Crossed the bridge only to see it along the bank of the creek on the side of the tee. Didn't feel like crossing the bridge back, and knowing that nobody was really playing the fairways without baskets, I decided to get it after playing 16. By the time I came back around it was gone, though... Was wondering if you happened to stumble onto it? I didn't have time to put a name on it yet.

unfortunately I did not see it. That damn creek has eaten 3 of my discs since they installed the new layout.

There's chuckers in there every day and also in the tall stuff on 18. Always see them pulling discs out of both areas. I started carrying a couple of "I don't care" discs for 7 and 16. Tired of losing the good stuff. Of course I never lose the damn "I don't care" discs, only the ones I do care about. :wall:

Random thought....if anyone knows the creek divers from Fairfield please shoot me a pm. I've got 2 discs in there I would pay cash to get back...

I second that. I had a kid ask me the other day. You are Brett right. I said yes. He says "I found your orange disc". I say awesome I wanted that one back. I'll give you a disc for it. He says "I lost it on hole 10" I wanted to blow up.

I walked up and down the creek between 8's fairway and 7's fairway looking for some of my buddy's discs. Found one of this, and another on that belonged to a kid that was playing in the group in front of us. Nothing else. That dam is probably a treasure chest if you want to get dirty.

Sunking is running a bring your own partners doubles at Fairfield this Thursday.
Thursday July 17th
Flex Start--2PM to 6PM
BYOP (Bring Your Own Partner)
1 Division
$15 per person
Players Pack Includes 1 Prodigy 400S or 350G
$16 Value
Payout to top 20%

Latest posts