• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What in the hell are you people talking about??? :confused:

WCG is gonna pick up hookers and pay their entry fees into the Lemon Lake thingy. "BYOP" and all. :|

I want to get there early enough to throw a few, we'll see how early I can get Ashleigh moving (she's really not a morning person :p)

I'm actually considering going out there friday to play the course the day before. I'm texting surge and noill to see if they're interested.

But if anyone else is interested, lmk.

Id like to get there a little earlier too possibly like. 745 or 8am. On the facebook page for this event, it says all divs. may be playing red and then a mix of red and white also. Not sure if that's the deal yet though.

I'll try for either early enough for a quick 9-er or do what Arche is doing...

I'll know better in a day or two

I've got some friends who are pretty bad, but they'd probably play.

I'm actually considering going out there friday to play the course the day before. I'm texting surge and noill to see if they're interested.

But if anyone else is interested, lmk.

Definitely hit me up if you guys are going to be at LL on Friday. I'd rather do an informal round than a tourney round, any day. I'm still up in the air on Saturday, I guess it depends on if Peebz needs a partner or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts