• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've got a project going for this weekend... but I assigned it to one of my guys for saturday so I'll be there early saturday but not friday... and then back to work on Sunday..

it nvr ends I tell ya it nvr ends

lmao what'd I do wrong with grammar now? And Ive played 5 days straight. Games really looking up. Almost aced 3 holes today. hit the top of the basket. Then skipped and hit the cage. I was angry.

lmao what'd I do wrong with grammar now? And Ive played 5 days straight. Games really looking up. Almost aced 3 holes today. hit the top of the basket. Then skipped and hit the cage. I was angry.

Excellent... excellent. I am really, really looking forward to some playable conditions; those teepads at Channahon were suhweeet! And no shoveling, even better.

(Grammar? :confused:)

EDIT: Rocking the Vibram now, eh??? :)

I mean, if I have nobody else left why not? I just want to play at this point. Nate and I (the underdogs) will make a mid-round comeback for the win. Just wait.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts