• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If WCG picks up a hooker and pays her fee. That'll be your partner. And i would love to see that happen. It would make my whole friggen year.

i'd wait on a response from peebz and juke. You're definitely better off partnering up with them. No offense to stelter

Hey now you've never seen me play. I could be horrible. (I kinda am. :eek:)

Breaking news: Peebz and I are gonna be partners. (for the tournament, that is....:|)

Sorry JDizzle!

You could always come down, hope that there's another random somebody without a partner, and if not, you could always caddy for someone like Mashy or GDBP and watch and learn. :)

Yes, but I figure since you have a presence on a disc golf site you're better than the kid that we've played with once before and only has a beginner set. :D

:cool:

Juke and Peebz, gonna take down the Rec division for the glory.

:|

we stand a chance. Juke's got the FH shots, as do I, but I also have the BH throws covered. should be fun.

:popcorn:

mebbe...like i said though, i'm not super competitive. i just like to have fun out there.

what do the rec division winners get? discs or cash?

You could always come down, hope that there's another random somebody without a partner, and if not, you could always caddy for someone like Mashy or Matrix and watch and learn. :)

FTFY. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.