• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nize. See ya there! Good luck in intermediate; that's going to be full of bagging locals I think.

Might do the Waukegan one as well; not many people signed up yet though.

Nize. See ya there! Good luck in intermediate; that's going to be full of bagging locals I think.

Might do the Waukegan one as well; not many people signed up yet though.

i dont believe the list is current. i pre -regd a while ago and checked and im still not on there so i thought maybe i hadnt regd. i contacted the td who said i was good, but as of this morning, nothing has changed still..kinda curious

So I just looked at the weather, tomorrow is supposed to be 72 with light winds, should be really nice out there. :thmbup:

I think I wm going to sign up for it, my back is still sore but I will just have to play the course very smart. I probably won't even put a driver over speed 10 in the bag with the exception of a forehand disc

I think I wm going to sign up for it, my back is still sore but I will just have to play the course very smart. I probably won't even put a driver over speed 10 in the bag with the exception of a forehand disc

i responded to your post in the highland thread. cliffnotes; only 7 spots were left as of yesterday afternoon, i think it might have capped out

Yea it only shows 68 on pdga and if they are doing 4 person cards on an 18 hole course a full field would be 72. Now if they went 5 to a card they could get 90 people, add 2 temp holes and you can get 100 people. If they are full already they should consider expanding the field for more revenue

Regardless I am going to be out the way to play somewhere, I will probably stop up there as there is always the chance of a no show. But there are plenty of other nice courses out that way to play as well.

Yea it only shows 68 on pdga and if they are doing 4 person cards on an 18 hole course a full field would be 72. Now if they went 5 to a card they could get 90 people, add 2 temp holes and you can get 100 people. If they are full already they should consider expanding the field for more revenue

i see what your saying, im not sure though if the list has been updated since yesterday afternoon. I know what you are saying about revenue, but with them also running the aces and chains store, im sure patrick should fair pretty well, and iirc this is his first tournament as a TD..but dont quote me. im sure this will be a large and fast learning curve for him

My wife went to sign up today as well, no luck. Still, glad to see the turnout; there can never be enough events, especially at Highland. :thmbup:

Ya this was a much bigger turnout than I expected. They should have just added a couple temp holes and made the field a little bigger. Regardless this will be a fun tournament. The rec field is huge!!! Was there no open division offered for this or something?

tell me the shakedown on west park can a dude jsut chill there maybe sell a disc or two maybe buy a disc if its looks to good i am talking duriung tommorow

Hey has anyone else noticed their post count going down? Mine was well over 1640 earlier now its at 1635 after this. I just thought it was pretty weird.

When threads are moved to the landfill (and the water cooler as well), your posts are removed from the total #.

tell me the shakedown on west park can a dude jsut chill there maybe sell a disc or two maybe buy a disc if its looks to good i am talking duriung tommorow
:confused:
I'm not sure i understand you. Wouldn't you want to go there to disc???

Oh you mean at the tournament at highland? It's not at west park. Ya you can come there and buy and disc if you want. People aren't going to be worried about selling discs in a tourney though. I know I'm worried about playing my game. But after I wouldn't see a problem with it.

Last edited:
problem with that is my car was not trustbale to make it there untill i got my new one last week and i rather not pay to learn maybe jsut study for my first time since i havent made the trip out there yet

Ya, that's no problem as long as you just watch. I personally don't pike to be bothered in tourneys though. But there's no problem with coming and hanging out during it. It's at highland park though like i said, not west park.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts