• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I may see you guys this weekend at highland, if my back is feeling better tomorrow I am going to sign up. ArcheType I saw that you got that hpp voodoo, how do you like it?

It crushes ;)

also, I know you didn't ask me, but a spd flies a lot like a longer star teebird for me. it's very stable.

There we go! But as a rule, we can't have nice weather since I'm playing, so it'll be 69 and clear, with 40 mph winds. :thmbdown:

Hey mashnut, does a beat in s-line pd fly pretty straight like a tee bird just longer?

Similar, it's got more high speed turn than you'd expect out of a teebird, but it will lock into nice straight lines on a hyzer flip.

is there a limit to how many are in each division? i tried to sign up for intermediate but it wouldn't let me? not sure exactly

this is the message i received - We're sorry. The First Flight 2011 at Highland Park - April 9th in your selected size/color combination is out of stock. Please consider another size/color in this style.

anyone else look forward to tournaments entirely too much? i feel like every week takes forever and i just want to get out there and see how everyone stacks up

anyone else look forward to tournaments entirely too much? i feel like every week takes forever and i just want to get out there and see how everyone stacks up

Dude, I'm going crazy. I am gonna be so jacked up, my first throw is going OB, no matter what hole.

Anyone else doing the Prairie Open in Kenosha on Sunday?

as much as id like to, i was just in beaver dam last weekend for a tournament and stayed the night in madison (talk about spending some $$), and my gf is starting to get mad i spend more time with plastic than with her..i will have to pass.

more so because I have another tournament next saturday in waukegan

Status
Not open for further replies.