• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Me and another buddy from Crossroads DGC are gonna hit up the Springfield Sunday tourney. Hope to have some fun. Maybe I'll see a few of you there? (Not in the second round, I'll be in the worst group.)

Had a busy weekend, old school style.

Met up with Noill for some rounds at Prairie Park, Pioneer, Anna Page West, Anna Page East, and Lustig. I did two solo rounds at Hidden Valley and Kiwanis of Stoughton after that.

Sunday I did some Madison courses; Elver, Vallarta-Ast, and Hiestand, cruised to Milwaukee for Dretzka and Brown Deer, and hit up the Milwaukee County Sports Complex on the way home.

Awesome courses, and awesome people. You Wisconsin folk are 1,000,000x nicer and just more aware then anyone in Illinois. highfive!! :hfive:

Wow man Wow! you just kept going didn't ya?! srsly man I had a great time on Saturday...was tops!

WTF.......:rolleyes: I've been living around here my whole life and I've never gotten a phone call or nothin.:thmbdown: Go buy a lotto ticket, I got a feelin'.:|

Ya not only did I win doubles I get a call back about a CE leopard. It just made my weekend even better. :D

You need to make it down here July 16 for a tourney at my buddies private course I was telling you about. Take that friday off half day or all day for the drive tho.

I don't know how people drink so much on those long, hilly, sunny courses on a hot day. Maybe because I'm just a fatass in general, but I need water, water, and more water. Yeah, must be the gut.

Aris, DJ, and I are heading out Saturday and splitting a hotel. Not sure exactly where yet, but if you want, I bet they'd be fine with one more person to share the costs.

damn, i def would have if i knew about it a little more in advance. Have a good time out there, courses are supposed to be awesome

Psh, you've got almost a whole week, come on out!

so i just got back from diving in jericho with Mark and We found 4 discs but the disc that i found i need help with. Its a Circle Stamp dx Whippet with only 1 nick and its small (8.5/10). Weight is 171 and its red with no name or info. How much do you guys think this disc could be worth with the condition its in?

Dx whippets are worth almost nothing sadly, no one buys them. You might be able to score $10 from someone if the stamp is in good shape.

damn, i def would have if i knew about it a little more in advance. Have a good time out there, courses are supposed to be awesome

yea but im 'broke', I have big people things that have to get paid for first. I paid for the indiana state championship, and still have to reg for the sunday aces and chains tourney the day after

Alright TROTTER, ya got me. Which tees will rec be playing so I can stalk the course pictures and try to plan my lines?

-I just pre-reg'd too btw.

Intermediate and above are playing from the Blues

The other divisions and the age protected divisions are playing from the Reds

Courses are lookin' good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts