• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey can someone please put the link on here for Jericho Lake's IOS please

go to pdga.com and look under event schedule.

i would try it but it isn't loading right now... :(

Glow Round Basket Lights

I am making some basket lights for glow rounds and will probably sell some int he future if anyone is interested. This particular lights is 9 LEDs running off of one 9v battery. This one is currently the prototype, the finished product will have soldered splices, a reflective insert instead of plain cardboard and a battery clip instead of duct tape. I have not run a duration test on it yet as the battery I am using currently is an old one. however, here are some pics of the current modified version. I hid the wiring behind the insert and used a Zephyr as the holding disk.
Here is what it looks like sitting in the Zephyr
DSC_0001.JPG

Here is the lights on with the room lights still on
DSC_0002.JPG

Here is the lights on in a dark room
DSC_0009.JPG

Here is about the best I got for a picture of it at night, and my basket being the sport really hinders the full potential of the system because the small band is about the same diameter as the lights themselves.
DSC_0014.JPG

Tell me what you think

It's a cool idea really... beats glow sticks and as long as the lights just illuminate the basket there is little chance of it ruining your night vision

hey this is super late notice, but im hoping to be heading up to new london wisconsin to visit the old man for the fourth, so naturally i want to play some courses on the way up. Ill be traveling on 94/41 for the bulk of the ride. anyone wanna meet up at some decent courses? preferably not terribly far from the highway and dog friendly.im gunna try and leave friday morning but im not sure if i can get that covered. i'll know tonight for sure when i am leaving but the back up plan is to do this monday when i come back so let me know what you think.

Mr. Nasty, I'll be playing Winter Park on Saturday around noon if you feel like driving an extra 45min away from New London.

WELL worth the drive. New London is a lame course, but you're pretty close to Standing Rocks, Yulga, Big Eau Pleine, and even Willow Run (Lake Wazecha, South Wood Cty Park).

Just an FYI to everyone I am canceling the Lemon Lake DGCR doubles this weekend. It seems as though too many people are going to play elsewhere to have it be worth while.

Have fun at Edgebrook, there are a couple nice holes and lots of chances to bomb some drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts