• Discover new ways to elevate your game with the updated DGCourseReview app!
    It's entirely free and enhanced with features shaped by user feedback to ensure your best experience on the course. (App Store or Google Play)

Illianasconsinigan members!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Channahan! looking forward to it...

As for Lemon Lake and Rgers, etc.. yes

I've got lots of power to move!!!

I'm definitely down for checking out any Wisconsin courses or the Lemon Lakes, especially if I am not going to be able to make it to Flip on the 17th :(

This weekend, for those who care, I'm on to St. Louis!!! Going to hit up some Peoria courses on Saturday, St. Louis courses on Sunday, and Centralia on Monday. :hfive::clap::thmbup:

(Still jealous of people going to Flip/Highbridge though)

Arche... are we starting at Channahan? 9a right?

Anyone else wanna join us?

Likely! Hey, I think we're heading your way next Saturday...lemon lake or valpo.. wanna join up then?

I'll see you at Channahon noill, also, we need to go over details for FLIP! I'm in for sure now!

I'm definitely down for checking out any Wisconsin courses or the Lemon Lakes, especially if I am not going to be able to make it to Flip on the 17th :(

This weekend, for those who care, I'm on to St. Louis!!! Going to hit up some Peoria courses on Saturday, St. Louis courses on Sunday, and Centralia on Monday. :hfive::clap::thmbup:

what time moday? need a course guide?

Open invite to all as always... just be where we're meeting up and it's all good!

Next weekend we are def going out to Indiana ways (well I'm pretty sure)

...thinking Lemon Lake or maybe (maybe) Rogers Park in Valpo

Lemon might get the win as it has the four courses all right there and we've been doing four rounds usually so that would be nice to do four rounds on four courses...

Arche, great games today... I miss my Cheetah but we did find those unmarkd discs so... and now I have a love for the FLX Avenger SS..!

come play Rogers...we just trimmed a BUNCH of shule and we're moving some pins. it's hard now. today at leagues, the winning dubs group only shot a -8. which is MUCH better than the normal -17 you have to shoot to even be in the discussion

*my team shot friggin +3...got paired with a guy fresh outta jail for 3 weeks...rustage*

come on saturday at 9:45-ish, and you can play leagues, cash prize on saturday to the winning dubs team. $7, covers your ace fund. we start at 10, so 9:30 if you wanna putt around on the practice basket

Any of the Illinois guys playing the IOS tournament at Streamwood's Shady Oaks on Sept. 11?

Any of the Illinois guys playing the IOS tournament at Streamwood's Shady Oaks on Sept. 11?

I will be there. Course is looking great. The new tee pads make a big difference out there. Tee signs have been installed but there is no information on them.

Great playing to you as well Noill,

That guy texted me and said keep the QMS, so if you want that, its yours, also, you should definitely pick me up for rogers/lemon this weekend, I'll throw down on gas.

I'm not completely sure, but if we follow our pattern from the last three weeks, it'll be saturday morning, and we'll play all day

tee off is usually 9am, but i'd assume it'll be later than that due to the longer travel. but we've been putting in 4-5 rounds usually, at multiple courses, so its a 9-5 kinda deal,

the course is up to Noill though, since he's driving.

let me know. i can probably make it to either course. although, saturdays is leagues, so i'd like to play RLW to try for the $150+ ace fund

Yo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope y'all had a good weekend discing, I know I sure as hell did. :hfive:

Noill/Archetype, I am down to play some of those Indiana courses as well with you guys. I'd probably drive separately, as I might have to head back West earlier than you would like. Just wanted to let you know that I'm in.

In other news...

I am excited to see the new Streamwood layout. That was my home course for a couple years, back before they put the bridges in... That would be a good place for a massive DGCR meetup, as it is pretty much in the middle of Iowa/Wisconsin/Indiana.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts